Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

What pill did Take take?

• Blue pill

• Red pill

• Bin pill

• Baked Noodle pill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

McCue Jury & Partners, the firm representing four British women who have accused Tate of sexual and physical assault, claimed that the app deliberately targets young men and encourages misogyny, including members of the app sharing techniques on how to control and exploit women. The firm has also claimed that there is evidence to suggest that the app is an illegal pyramid scheme, with members being charged $49.99 a month to join.

Thought I would pop in here in case there is any interest. I am behind the online campaign against The Real World Kurve mentioned above, I brought this to the attention of McCue Jury & Partners and they along with Vice News have helped me urge Google and Apple to remove The Real World app.

Here is the petition behind this with 20,507 signatures at the time of this post. I am currently focusing on urging the social media platforms to stop allowing The Real World to be promoted with affiliate links. I have strong sources who have told me that over 80% of the members are boys under 18 paying $49.99/month, and they are being worked up to 16 hours a day.

I've also started this petition for the Crown Prosecution Service to re-open the investigation into Tate's alleged assaults in the UK in 2014/15. These were horribly botched initially with the files not being handed to the CPS for 5 years.

There should be some news to come soon with both these campaigns, so if there's any interest I can make a post when there is any updates of note. For those interested I post about this daily on Twitter/X, Threads and Bluesky under the handle @gadget44027447.

Thought I would pop in here in case there is any interest. I am behind the online campaign against The Real World Kurve mentioned above, I brought this to the attention of McCue Jury & Partners and they along with Vice News have helped me urge Google and Apple to remove The Real World app.

Here is the petition behind this with 20,507 signatures at the time of this post. I am currently focusing on urging the social media platforms to stop allowing The Real World to be promoted with affiliate links. I have strong sources who have told me that over 80% of the members are boys under 18 paying $49.99/month, and they are being worked up to 16 hours a day.

I've also started this petition for the Crown Prosecution Service to re-open the investigation into Tate's alleged assaults in the UK in 2014/15. These were horribly botched initially with the files not being handed to the CPS for 5 years.

There should be some news to come soon with both these campaigns, so if there's any interest I can make a post when there is any updates of note. For those interested I post about this daily on Twitter/X, Threads and Bluesky under the handle @gadget44027447.
Wow, good on you! Keep fighting the good fight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just out:

I'll post this in a few relevant threads.

• Australian teachers surveyed about misogyny in their schools.
  • A flood of responses, from which they picked thirty to get more details.
  • A consistent and disturbing picture of acts across states, across schools.
  • Classrooms "from small coastal towns to big city private schools" noticing a strong uptick in the occurrence of gendered violence, misogyny, Andrew Tate quotes and defences of their behaviour.
  • "What do you think of Andrew Tate, miss?" as a provocation to argue and Gish-gallop with Tate quotes and ideals.
  • Major social platforms allowing it to manipulate for more page views and active accounts. Even supporting it at times in the case of Elon Musk.

The amount of free publicity this guy gets.
This is discussion of the effects of his online grift.

The sort of person he is, and the sort of ideas his online business (Hustler U or whatever else he has going on) and charges the victims $50 a month for.

We're past needing to be worried about surfacing his actions and effects - they are here and people need to know what their kids are getting themselves into.

This is discussion of the effects of his online grift.

The sort of person he is, and the sort of ideas his online business (Hustler U or whatever else he has going on) and charges the victims $50 a month for.

We're past needing to be worried about surfacing his actions and effects - they are here and people need to know what their kids are getting themselves into.

And everytime he gets brought up in the MSM it funnels more impressionable minds his way.

Reminds me of that Milo dude.

All the rage for a bit then when he started to get less coverage and people stopped taking about him he basically disappeared in terms of having any relevance.

I get what you are saying.

But sometimes it's better just to give as little air time as possible to people like this.

And everytime he gets brought up in the MSM it funnels more impressionable minds his way.
Any kid interested in this has already heard of him, and Tate can access them via his social media.

Any coverage on MSM will hardly be seen by his target audience.... until it is spread via online channels that should delete his shit.

And if you're talking about 3CR ... I wouldn't call them MSM at all.

Reminds me of that Milo dude.

All the rage for a bit then when he started to get less coverage and people stopped taking about him he basically disappeared in terms of having any relevance.
No that's not how it happened. He was removed from social media and lost his job at Breitbart. He lost funding for his "tours".

His support was taken away - no more money from oil billionaires. No more social media accounts.

He went to Telegram and raged to 2500 losers. He's selling bibles and vitamins now or something.

Tate is still being supported by billionaires - one in particular who is all gaga over "the marketplace of ideas" which means "let a rapist and sex trafficker share his ideas online with millions of people so my investment can give me a return".

I get what you are saying.

But sometimes it's better just to give as little air time as possible to people like this.
Then give time to the effects - that is what this research does.

It's part of the argument to remove his access to social media and thus the minds of impressionable kids. That is what will kill his influence.

Back