Covid-19 Antivaxxers, extremism and the Coalition

Remove this Banner Ad

Anti-vaxxer policeman left his job, wife and four children because he thought he was on to a good thing, thought he was on a good gravy train.

He's noble quest was welcomed by Fox News to the point they called him a hero and interviewed him. What did Fox News do they day he died? Post more anti-vaxx nonsense and made no mention of him. Who eats their own, is that the left? What do right do instead? They just abort you, ironic.

This really says it all. Grifters will grift no matter the death toll. And these poor people will eat up every word that Tucker and co spout.

blow darts containing Moderna that then just suddenly vanish leaving behind no evidence!
Made of ice mate. Seriously.
So were the dart guns, shots were from across the Lake 2.3 km away.

I seen it, well didn't "seen" it coz they was invisible, but felt the wind.
Get on the bandwagon.

This really says it all. Grifters will grift no matter the death toll. And these poor people will eat up every word that Tucker and co spout.
The human race is better off without idiots of this calibre.

Last edited:

Actually some are grifting because of the death toll. Because of the high death toll, it's main news, main topic, so therefore it becomes more lucrative given the potential for its bigger audience.

What they don't address in that paper is the end benefit, if any, of less than 100% blockage of virus particles.

If only 30 of 100 virus particles get through the mask, have you prevented the virus?

What they also don't address are the downsides to mask wearing......

1. Do they have the effect of making wearers feel "protected"? Thereby dispensing with other virus spreading mitigation techniques?
2. Are there any other downsides to the constant wearing of masks, especially with children, and especially with small children? And what is the balance of risk in that regard.

But I digress. It was a fart joke. That is all.

And by the way, farts are presumed to have escaped a "double masked" environment.
Whats invisible and smells like worms?

Scomo reckons protestors are lucky not to be shot with real bullets

“But Liberals!”
Revisiting this with a correction for autocorrect.

There's no doubt in my mind that Scomo's statement was nonsense, and it's equally obvious the Vic police used far more force than necessary during freedom protests.

If anything, the actions from Vicpol fueled conspiracy theorists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Revisiting this with a correction for autocorrect.

There's no doubt in my mind that Scomo's statement was nonsense, and it's equally obvious the Vic police used far more force than necessary during freedom protests.

If anything, the actions from Vicpol fueled conspiracy theorists.
Conspiracy theorists were gonna get fueled no matter the response, even no response would be “see the government is scared of you”

If only 30 of 100 virus particles get through the mask, have you prevented the virus?
Has the virus been passed on? If not, yes.

What they also don't address are the downsides to mask wearing......

1. Do they have the effect of making wearers feel "protected"? Thereby dispensing with other virus spreading mitigation techniques?

Do they? This theory that safety gear makes people act with less care is based on one "experiment" that hasn't been replicated.

It sounds like "I'm just asking questions" push-polling.

2. Are there any other downsides to the constant wearing of masks, especially with children, and especially with small children? And what is the balance of risk in that regard.
I don't know about where you are, but small children (I assume you mean 7 and under or something?) in my area are not required to wear a mask.

But I digress. It was a fart joke. That is all.

And by the way, farts are presumed to have escaped a "double masked" environment.
So "lol I was just kidding! teh left cant meme!" is what you're trying to say and the whole point is null?

Why waste your time with the questions?

Conspiracy theorists were gonna get fueled no matter the response, even no response would be “see the government is scared of you”
Disagree. Much of it was completely over the top and unnecessary.

The heavy-handed response was seen as evidence their conspiracy theories were true. I sided with protesters (as a whole) over the cops because of the disproportionate nature of the response. Rubber bullets was overkill.

Apparently so. I was completely unaware being the mild mannered gentleman I am.
So was I until activists started reeling off the stories of their own treatment. This sudden shock at finding out that the cops are brutal is almost comical to them.

So was I until activists started reeling off the stories of their own treatment. This sudden shock at finding out that the cops are brutal is almost comical to them.
I'm accustomed to their more subtle methodology. Protests of any type aren't really my forte.

The Invasion day protestors and old school lefty activists were all over what was coming and also what the public cheering it on would mean for future protests across the board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back