Are Geelong Supporters Nervous?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 4, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
19 wins - 4 losses, 9 all Australians, minor premiership, brownlow medal favorite, coach of the year, player of the year.

Pretty much dominated the season of 2007.

So how much pressure is on the Cats this week? Probley the most pressure to win that has been on a side than i can ever think of next to Essendon 2000.

Geelong have a horrible history of dropping everything when it matters the most and have continually let there supporters down for many years.

If you loose tommorow night, none of your recent achievements will matter.
No one will care and the Cats will be by far the laughing stock of the AFL and possibly of the last 3 decades.

Personally, i don't think that will happen, but then again not many do.

So are you nervous?

i would say they are a bit nervous... I think they should win!!! BUT.... I have had a feeling all week that the pies will get up by 2 pts!!

If the CATS lose - the whole town, players, coaches and ESPECIALLY THE SUPPORTERS Will be absolutely DEVASTATED!! Will be in mourning for the next 5 years!! :p

I'm nervous but I don't think the players are. I think the biggest test for them was against North Melbourne, just getting that first final under the belt. I reckon we could see something special tomorrow night...

You say it like it's a bad thing, when it really shouldn't be at all. Infact right now i'd love to be nervous about a game this weekend and whatever else they have to be nervous about but yeah, i'm not nervous at all and it kinda sucks.

I am extremely excited but nervous at the same time - felt similar before the Qualifying final. I know on paper we should win but its a final and anything can happen.

GO CATS!

i think most Geelong supporters would be nervous. Not because they are playing Collingwood, but because it's a final! It doesn't matter who they play, they would still be nervous!

19 wins - 4 losses, 9 all Australians, minor premiership, brownlow medal favorite, coach of the year, player of the year.

Pretty much dominated the season of 2007.

So how much pressure is on the Cats this week? Probley the most pressure to win that has been on a side than i can ever think of next to Essendon 2000.

Geelong have a horrible history of dropping everything when it matters the most and have continually let there supporters down for many years.

If you loose tommorow night, none of your recent achievements will matter.
No one will care and the Cats will be by far the laughing stock of the AFL and possibly of the last 3 decades.

Personally, i don't think that will happen, but then again not many do.

So are you nervous?
What do you care about geelong. another hawthorn troll.trying to stir up the cats, geez im starting to think you mob know more about geelong than i do.

Of course theyre nervous it would only take a knee injury to ablett and ling in the first half.

But it wont happen
Ill bet anyone for geelong.

Ill give anyone here on BF 200-1 start but you must let me put a 1000 on it.

thats 200,000 for my 1000 anyone dare to??

i thought not. game over
Geelong by 88 points friday night and then a further 65 points in the grand final, making them surperior to that of essendon or lions of recent times.

3 premierships JUSt does not equal this dominance of geelong. BESDIDES geelong WILL WIN THE NEXT 3 FLAGS CANT SEE WHY NOT?? YOUNG TEAM IN THEIR PEAK!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they're not, they should be.

This is going to be a hard, tough game.

Collingwood overachieved according to some by simply making the finals. now we've struck the best form we've been in for months and have taken out both last years grandfinalists in straight sets.

Here puss puss puss.:cool:

Of course theyre nervous it would only take a knee injury to ablett and ling in the first half.

But it wont happen

i thought not. game over
Geelong by 88 points friday night and then a further 65 points in the grand final, making them surperior to that of essendon or lions of recent times.

3 premierships JUSt does not equal this dominance of geelong. BESDIDES geelong WILL WIN THE NEXT 3 FLAGS CANT SEE WHY NOT?? YOUNG TEAM IN THEIR PEAK!!
Footscray scum wouldnt know what a final is.

But it wont happen

i thought not. game over

how can we tee this bet up ?

What do you care about geelong. another hawthorn troll.trying to stir up the cats, geez im starting to think you mob know more about geelong than i do.

We know how to beat you.

Perhaps you should be thinking if the dumb arse Hawks know, perhaps others might.

They remind me of another team of mine, the Melbourne Storm, in 2006.

Dominated all in their path only to fall at the final hurdle (albeit due to a paid-off ref).

I really hope the umpires don't have a say in the match this weekend.

Haha that grandfinal was pure BS. No worries mate, we have it this year... I hope! Worried about Cowboys!

Yes i am, i cant understand to why we can lose but disasters happen. Injury could strike, the Pies may have the ultimate gameplan. Who knows.

I can't piece another realistic way of losing but i have one very pessimistic cat friend. I was very excited once the Pies beat eagles coz ild love nothing more than to smash them in a final. However she is ya typical cat fan and continually thinks we will lose, she says it every week. Now finally her what if we lose has rubbed off on me.

Never wanted to think about it before now I wonder what i would be like if we lost especially to the Pies.

Im 24 never been married have no kids, and no one extremely close to me has died. If we lose it will be the worst day(s) of my life and best day(s) ever if we win (2 more in a row)

Oh and keeping the lid on it does nothins as a fan, i know cats fans who have done it all year and it wont have helped ease their pain if we lose. No matter who you are, all Cats fans have the ultimate expectation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back