Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I love watching Collingwood lose I’d be absolutely headless if former Saints player Leigh Fisher umpired a Carlton v St Kilda game and the free kick count was 29-13 in their favour.

Oh, absolutely. But we’re not playing. Instead it’s happening to the Gentleman of Collingwood.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moore… get a haircut and focus on your footy instead of photo shoots

I don't get the attraction with he or Dusty looks wise.

As a guy I don't look at either of them as "I wish I looked like that" but absolutely "wish I was as good as that "

Well done Saints. 0-3 LOLLingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only in a bush league like the AFL would an ex St Kilda be allowed to umpire their former team.

Collingwood got absolutely fisted by the umpires tonight. Couldn't care if they lose but the standard of umpring is farcical.

If it's good enough for us Vs Saints it's good enough for the Filth.

It's something that should never happen though.

Yep. I still don't agree. The umps were in the right position and tv angles can be deceiving, especially from such a distance.

Pointless now that the Collingwood cheer squad on commentary has declared it out of bounds. They would never do that like that for any other club.

If it's good enough for us Vs Saints it's good enough for the Filth.

It's something that should never happen though.

Honestly until they stop doing global searches only to appoint the next peanut in the neighbouring cubicle. Nothing will improve.

If you follow any other professional sport AFL is laughable how it is administered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back