Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 1 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All week I wanted The Pies (ugh) to win but seeing all the ignorant and vile comments (esp on Facebook and Twitter) about Lumumba's heartfelt letter of how he suffered racial abuse and mental health problems from his fellow Collingwood teams mates and ignored by Eddie etc.

They (Pies Fans) still don't get it.

Eat em Alive Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

EaIpjQsUwAAK3Hi

All week I wanted The Pies (ugh) to win but seeing all the ignorant and vile comments (esp on Facebook and Twitter) about Lumumba's heartfelt letter of how he suffered racial abuse and mental health problems from his fellow Collingwood teams mates and ignored by Eddie etc.

They (Pies Fans) still don't get it.

Eat em Alive Tigers.
I read the headline to Lumumba's article. And thought, MAGIC MUSHROOMS, to cure his issues?? FMD, what on earth was he thinking?

I read the headline to Lumumba's article. And thought, MAGIC MUSHROOMS, to cure his issues?? FMD, what on earth was he thinking?

Not defending that type of self-medication, but i dare say it's at least not Alcohol or a more severe type of narcotic.

Who do we think takes the 4 points tonight? Also, despite being a rival player, I hope Jack Higgins makes a safe return tonight. Wouldn’t wish such health issues on anyone.

Tigs by about 2-3 goals I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back