Prediction Assistant Coaches 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you can't have regrets about leaving a club BEFORE you leave.....can you?

:p
You can, if you don’t want to go but have to for (family) reasons beyond your control.

Campo was inducted into the Carlton Hall of Fame and in his speech on the night he sounded like he had regrets about leaving Carlton.

Well he certainly didn't leave for money, he just had a massive falling out with Denis Pagan.

Still doesn't excuse him joining * though.

But I think time heals all wounds, would be nice to see a 1995 Premiership Player welcomd back at the club someday.

I know and I understand to a point, but just not a fan of manufacturing roles for the express purpose of getting 'good people' into the system.
The system has to be in place, in the first instance.

Could you imagine Bolton grilling Clarkson over his 'methods'? :)
So what exactly is this overseeing role supposed to be - Director of Coaching?
You can't be called the director when you're directing jack-s**t. Doesn't make sense.

Applied for a "Senior Director Of Traffic" role on "Seek". Found out it was only a part-time role and it was based down at the local Primary School! Might check out that "Director Of Sanitary Operations" role; got a strange hunch it might be a dressed-up toilet cleaner!?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Dravid just pointed out, Sheahan on GuesSEN just stated that "Carlton are very, very keen on Justin Longmuir (to support David Teague). Right now, if I was punting, I would say he'll end up at Carlton."

Would be a HUGE appointment. Highly rated from what I've read.

#Bluemour
It is a great endorsement of Teague. Bolton struggled to attract quality assistants as did MM in the coaching stint before him. Great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back