Day one:
Djokovic v Theim
Raonic v Monfils

Day two:
Wawrinka v Nishikori
Murray v Cilic

uploadfromtaptalk1478811098435.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Coverage on ESPN2 all week (I think they miss one match but it'll be replayed), 1am and 7am.

Going to be see interesting to see if the tournament is actually a hot mess like predicted

What the journalist was trying to say was "you've been in bad form since roland garros now and you are becoming increasingly frustrated on court and doing things you were not doing a year ago. What has been the reason for the drop in form?"

But the journalist was being soft with their questions.

Good to see the British media take focus off Djokovic winning.. yet when Andy screams, bashes his racquet, it's a "great performance". It has only gotten worse since he's become number one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peers and Kontinen through to the final where they will play Klaasen and Ram who beat Murray and Soares in the other semi.

The champion doubles players tend to shine in this event and some of them on multiple occasions.
  • Bryan Bros have made it to the Final 6 times for 4 wins.
  • Daniel Nestor has made it to the Final 6 times (with 3 different partners) for 4 wins.
  • Anders Jarryd has made it to the Final 5 times (with Edberg and Fitzgerald) for 3 wins.
  • The Woodies have made it to the Final 4 times for 2 wins.
  • and then there's McEnroe/Fleming winning 7 consecutive years :eek:
Peers is the 1st Aussie finalist since the Woodies last won in 1996. For Peers/Kontinen who are the end of their 1st season together, the partnership has been a work in progress as far as the big tournaments are concerned but they are finishing the season strongly with Finals @ Shanghai Masters and a win @ the Paris Masters. It would be great for John to get this win and get one up on Jamie Murray who was his previous partner and has won 2 Majors this year as well as earned the no 1 ranking.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back