Australia's tour to South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

de Kock is absolutely magnificent to watch. It's an easy comparison to compare him to Gilchrist due to the similarities in role, but it's pretty justified.

Lost this game with the bat really. We were never going to defend that target.

Boland's cheap wickets shouldn't overshadow the fact he's nowhere near the level required. Worrall is a state cricketer at best and Marsh struggled too, though he'd do better behind better front liners. Watson is a big loss for this side for his bowling as much as he is for his batting.

de Kock is absolutely magnificent to watch. It's an easy comparison to compare him to Gilchrist due to the similarities in role, but it's pretty justified.

That's what I was thinking while be was batting. If you are going to get flogged, at least it's by someone really worth seeing do it.

Lost this game with the bat really. We were never going to defend that target.

Boland's cheap wickets shouldn't overshadow the fact he's nowhere near the level required. Worrall is a state cricketer at best and Marsh struggled too, though he'd do better behind better front liners. Watson is a big loss for this side for his bowling as much as he is for his batting.

They did lose in the batting but in retrospect they must have known they needed a massive score with such a vanilla attack, that's why they were trying to smash every ball.

Just awful review by Smith not that it mattered.

Has Starc got some sort of contract where he is the only one allowed to bowl yorkers? I left work once the Saffers were about on 215 or so and can't remember seeing one bowled.

Has Starc got some sort of contract where he is the only one allowed to bowl yorkers? I left work once the Saffers were about on 215 or so and can't remember seeing one bowled.
I thought that was one of the reasons Boland was getting a look in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boland
Tremain
Mennie
Worrall

Trash. Absolute trash.
I could literally name 12 active seam bowlers who should be named ahead of them.

We don't deserve to win with that insipid bowling attack. The selectors should be sacked.

M Marsh at least has potential, but he should be seen as a batting allrounder...despite his terrible batting record.

Hastings deserves a pat of the back. Our only legitimate ODI seam bowler in the squad. I'm assuming that Faulkner is injured??

So how injury-prone are your bowlers then :eek:
EFA. Paris and Dorff coming back from injury, NCN currently injured. Mennie, Worrall and Tremain got picked thanks to their efforts in the Aus A series

Remove this Banner Ad

Back