Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

I have NEVER seen a NMFC side that is so unaccountable. No chasing. No hard contest. WTF is going on? We played a bottom 4 team today and couldn't get within cooee after the first 15 mins. Coach thinks it's funny. Players laughing and smiling with oppo players after the game. WTF? More than 5 years of garbage and this year I honestly thought we would improve. Not kidding myself - didn't expect lots of wins. I did expect competitiveness. I'm getting nothing. I feel sorry for Sheez - he deserves better. I know we have a backline decimated with injuries. But what we have provide no contest. I just don't know what to think anymore. Supporters are hurting - sadly, the players and officials don't seem to be. When will this stop?

Last edited:
My autopsy…
Clarko ?#!
GGF !!!!!!! U have lost it … game gas gone passed u ?!

It's almost at the point where north members need to adopt a second team to remove the emotional toll... it's tiring.
I’m Hearts to Hearts and I get way more enjoyment from watching Collingwood than I do my own team. It’s been this way for a while.

Seriously that’s my first attendance for the year and I’d forgotten how miserable it is heading for the station in tears. Again.

I don’t know when it will ever be fun again, but I will keep coming, god help me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the bet the only wins this year ? - will be the last 2 rounds ….

And we’ll be sold the same BS about

this is positive springboard inito next season blah blah… “we’re sick of losing” blah blah …” Northball “ blah blah ….. “Shinboner” blah blah blah

I have NEVER seen a NMFC side that is so unaccountable. No chasing. No hard contest. WTF is going on? We played a bottom 4 team today and couldn't get within cooee after the first 15 mins. Coach thinks it's funny. Players laughing and smiling with oppo players after the game. WTF? More than 5 years of garbage and this year I honestly thought we would improve. Not kidding myself - didn't expect lots of wins. I did expect competitiveness. I'm getting nothing. I feel sorry for Sheez - he deserves better. I know we have a backline decimated with injuries. But what we have provide no contest.
90% of the club are collecting pay cheques. They don't give a shit about how it impacts the fans who front up every week.

Always been patient with Clarko, but scratching my head at Choms move forward/ruck. Like, was his strategy of moving him back good or bad? Do we plan to just move him forward and into the ruck any time we’re getting whacked? He’s had two AFL games as our key back and all that’s thrown out already?

Or are we devoid of options and ideas? Are we trying to wallpaper over larkey, dursma, zurhar and sellers efforts, or our shithouse F50 entries that give them no chance?

Are we going to **** up Choms development like all these other blokes were playing out of position???

90% of the club are collecting pay cheques. They don't give a s**t about how it impacts the fans who front up every week.
Said it last week.
Some players should be on VFL wages til they prove they can play at AFL level.

What’s the bet the only wins this year ? - will be the last 2 rounds ….

And we’ll be sold the same BS about

this is positive springboard inito next season blah blah… “we’re sick of losing” blah blah …” Northball “ blah blah ….. “Shinboner” blah blah blah

I can't see a single team that we'd beat beyond a strike of luck.

We lost by 75 points last week a d pretended we played well and had signs. Same as week before.

No excuses today, can't wait to see clarkos presser - it'll tell whether he will last or not IMO

Nah I’ve given up on footy. I haven’t watched a single non north game this year. Used to watch 4 or 5 a week
i work with a good bloke and have done for 30 years, recently i saw him go from being a rusted on carlton supporter to completely decoupling himself from them towards the end of their crap run, this week i watched my wife completely thrilled with carltons game against GWS, i dont want to be that bloke i work with,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back