Autopsy Autopsy vs Crows - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive percentage booster. Up 6 percent. Gotta be proud of the lads.

Still, the worst ever start after four rounds by NMFC. The previous worst was 0 wins and 44.38% in 1931. This is 42.97%.

The worst after 5 rounds was also in 1931 - 45.96. If the Cats score what the Crows got today (109) we'd have to score 65 to beat that.

The previous worst first 4 rounds by any team was is GWS's first season (2012). They had 39.7% having lost games by 63, 129, 81 and 46

Thought that was Hall’s best game for the club, a very low bar mind you, but he looked ALOT better behind the ball.

It’s also a stark reminder of how ordinary Atley is, I can’t remember Shaun’s last game like Halls out there today and Hall has been frankensteined there as a last resort.

Tom Powell is something special. Very very ******* special. His hands and footy IQ I have sparingly seen at this club in 30-40 years, including through the great era’s.

It’s almost like we’ve received Cunnington’s cyborg clone, except they have upgraded all of Ben’s shortcomings... what a player this kid is going to be.

Durdin was inexplicably still on the list from about 2018 onwards.

Not only that, he is now potting the players on Twitter comparing them to disabled athletes. This is a bloke whose career highlight is getting knocked out by Sandilands and big Sandi knocking himself out in the process, that’s literally it. His personality is below average even for a South Australian.

That’s not true in the slightest

Still, the worst ever start after four rounds by NMFC. The previous worst was 0 wins and 44.38% in 1931. This is 42.97%.

The worst after 5 rounds was also in 1931 - 45.96. If the Cats score what the Crows got today (109) we'd have to score 65 to beat that.

The previous worst first 4 rounds by any team was is GWS's first season (2012). They had 39.7% having lost games by 63, 129, 81 and 46
See, people complain about too much negativity in the threads. I try to be a glass half full kinda guy by pointing out how much we improved our percentage today, and this is what I get in return. Oh well. At least I tried.

Durdin was inexplicably still on the list from about 2018 onwards.

Not only that, he is now potting the players on Twitter comparing them to disabled athletes. This is a bloke whose career highlight is getting knocked out by Sandilands and big Sandi knocking himself out in the process, that’s literally it. His personality is below average even for a South Australian.

This is factually inaccurate. In fact as far as possible from true as it is possible to be. An unarguable lie. You should withdraw your allegation as it is defamatory and otherwise appalling. Durdin defended North against a tasteless remark by Dylan Alcott. Your false allegation is even worse.

I was at the game if that is what you are getting at. It is called a recording.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Okay, I'll try and remember you don't have a sense of humour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that’s Rowe.....his old man played for the crows....maybe one of their first players.

Is that the guy Monty Burns must've spoken to?

MattinglySimpsons_crop_north.png

This is factually inaccurate. In fact as far as possible from true as it is possible to be. An unarguable lie. You should withdraw your allegation as it is defamatory and otherwise appalling. Durdin defended North against a tasteless remark by Dylan Alcott. Your false allegation is even worse.

Durdin has deleted his tweet which was in response to Alcott saying he could get a kick for North.

Durdin replied “for a sportsman who usually stands up for the disabled this is a shocking comment”

Now it’s either the most poorly written tweet sticking up for the club or it’s insinuating that Alcott isn’t supporting the disabled North players. Many North fans let him know about it which is obviously why he deleted it.

Either way, my point stands, he was a pea hearted player and part of a toxic clique of mediocrity that still has its claws in the club.

Durdin has deleted his tweet which was in response to Alcott saying he could get a kick for North.

Durdin replied “for a sportsman who usually stands up for the disabled this is a shocking comment”

Now it’s either the most poorly written tweet sticking up for the club or it’s insinuating that Alcott isn’t supporting the disabled North players. Many North fans let him know about it which is obviously why he deleted it.

Either way, my point stands, he was a pea hearted player and part of a toxic clique of mediocrity that still has its claws in the club.
He was calling out Alcott for having a go at us as Alcott essentially claimed we were worse than someone disabled

He was calling out Alcott for having a go at us as Alcott essentially claimed we were worse than someone disabled

Alcott made a joke, it wasn’t funny but it didn’t require the club to be defended.

So Durdin took offence to that and threw Alcott’s disability work back at him to defend the club?

Christ, that’s even worse, no wonder he deleted it.

Alcott made a joke, it wasn’t funny but it didn’t require the club to be defended.

So Durdin took offence to that and threw Alcott’s disability work back at him to defend the club?

Nah I’m glad someone called Alcott out

it was a dumb joke by Alcott

He did nothing of the sort. Why are you making s**t up?

Obviously it's Xerri's spot long term...... He showed how weak Walker can be in the contest too.

Not sure if I've misread this TD but if that's a crack at Josh Walker and his contested marking / spoiling it's horribly off the mark. His absolute howler last week notwithstanding, JW has comfortably been our best contested mark / spoiler since he came to the club.

Why did he bring up Alcott’s disability and the treatment of people who are disabled? Alcott never mentioned it.

What if Alcott was black, does he interchange disability with race? Is that still ok?

He didn’t bring it up, Alcott did.

He didn’t bring it up, Alcott did.

Alcott said “Legit reckon I could get a kick for North Melbourne at the minute”

A joke said by thousands of people over the years.

Durdin’s response was so poorly worded that I still can’t be sure what he was trying to say, but bringing Alcott’s admirable work for the disabled into it was poor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back