Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're going to keep posting aggregator twitter accounts, at least use one that gives credit so people can know where the rumour comes from...

Peaches La Canfora has a very hit-or-miss record with Ravens rumours even though he lives/lived in Baltimore

If you're going to keep posting aggregator twitter accounts, at least use one that gives credit so people can know where the rumour comes from...

Peaches La Canfora has a very hit-or-miss record with Ravens rumours even though he lives/lived in Baltimore

I usually copy-paste the first one i see. Sometimes its JPA, sometimes it Rumors. Sometimes one has the story before the other.

John Harbaugh shared earlier this week that Ronnie Stanley's ankle is "looking great" as he hopes to return from an injury that has derailed his last two seasons.​

Stanley suffered a devastating ankle injury in Week 8 of the 2020 season just days after signing a five-year, $98.75 million extension. His injury required two surgeries to repair and landed him on the PUP list at the start of last year's training camp. Stanley would appear in just one game in 2021 before being ruled out for the remainder of the year. Heading into 2022, Harbaugh acknowledged that Stanley may once again miss the start of training camp, but seemed hopeful that he would be ready for Week 1. The Ravens did their part to add depth to their offensive line this offseason. They signed veteran free agent OT Morgan Moses and drafted Minnesota OT Daniel Faalele with the 110th overall pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamar Jackson worked this offseason to "tighten up" his throwing motion and went from 205 pounds to 220 pounds.​

Jackson showed up to Ravens minicamp thicker than he has been since becoming the team's starting quarterback in 2018. "This is a game built for big, strong, fast men, right?" Ravens QB coach James Urban said. "So, I think he's checking three of those boxes right now." Jackson, coming off an injury-marred 2021 campaign in which he missed the season's final month with an ankle injury, said he feels better than he did entering his MVP 2019 campaign. "I'm very eager," Jackson added. L-Jax has worked this offseason with throwing guru Adam Dedeaux, tightening up his throwing mechanics. In 2021, Jackson was 17th in completion rate over expected a year after finishing 19th in CPOE. All indications point to Jackson readying for a revenge tour against those who doubt he can be an elite NFL quarterback.

Pollard would have got nothing but air trying to tackle LJ.

All you've done with that retort is provide me more evidence of why he should covert to RB :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back