Review Banners Bangs Big, Bye Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Treacy's development has been enormous. His individual development could be the biggest asset we get as a whole this season honestly

I feel like he took that dropped mark against Carlton personally and he’s endeavoured to never drop another one

But seriously he’s still 21 and he has that dominant KPF aura when he is feeling it. And you can’t teach that aggression and fearlessness
So exciting

He's underdone.

I would drop him until he's actually fit, don't care what relief his presence provides.

Sick of watching him drop like a sack of potatoes after any physicality and giving away lazy dumb frees.
Problem is that limits Treacy and Jackson’s development/best.
Look at Treacy tonight. Permanent CHF.

Rory Lobb right now:

angry black kid gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We meed the give Erasmus the Johnson role for a while see what he's got

I wouldn't mind this. What has Johnson done to deserve opportunity over Erasmus?

Johnson just looks and plays like he's anti-team football. He's dropped the ball this year and needs a massive kick up the ass. Needs to go back and mature at WAFL or heck off.

Nathan Fyfe
37 disposals, 10 score involvements, 7 clearances, 1 goal (should have been 3)
Never write off a champ.

Caleb Serong
36 disposals, 20 contested, 17 clearances, 8 score involvements.
What more can the future skipper do?

Voss and Simpson have given us plenty to be excited about, both look like potential main status in this side.

Treacy has in my mind buried any doubts that trading big for Logan McDonald would be a mistake, this kid is going places and is the long target down the line that we have been desperate for.

Walters has been rather disappointing and highlights our desperate need for a crafty X-FACTOR small forward in the upcoming off-season. Darcy and Jackson, disappointing outing tonight allowing Tim English to do as he pleased.

Overall the most exciting thing about tonight's game? The attacking and risk taking mindset in the selection committee, the coaching box and in the mindset of the players, we can be such a dangerous side to play.

******* let’s go, Flagmantle back on
week GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back