Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hurricanes win

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who does Matt Short have nude photos of.
Career average of 14 and after that innings a career strike rate under 100.

Yet he gets promoted to number 3?

He opened the last 2 games so actually got demoted. Keep demoting him I say, number 8 is about his spot.

I thought the main reason we got him was for a 6th bowling option and he's bowled about 3 overs all tournament.

Hopefully the one hit wonder
It looked like it hurt. Then he had to watch the third umpire review it 50000 times on the big screen. I agree with the bloke who posted earlier about giving the bbl teams a review each and reducing the silly obvious run out and stumping review times

Maaaate:cool: . I absolutely love your commitment!! Almost 131000 posts in under 17 years at around 21 posts per day. Get that man a beer!
Alot of travel with work back in the dsy which meant alot of dead time stuck in hotels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of travel with work back in the dsy which meant alot of dead time stuck in hotels.
Fair enough mate. I wasn't having a go. I joined up on Weds last week and have been sufficiently bored enough to clock up almost 400 posts. Can't seem to leave this place lol. Like a drug it is ffs

Fair enough mate. I wasn't having a go. I joined up on Weds last week and have been sufficiently bored enough to clock up almost 400 posts. Can't seem to leave this place lol. Like a drug it is ffs
Yeah all good. This place does get addictive thats for sure.

He opened the last 2 games so actually got demoted. Keep demoting him I say, number 8 is about his spot.

I thought the main reason we got him was for a 6th bowling option and he's bowled about 3 overs all tournament.
How did he get promoted to open after that new years eve display? That was borderline spot fixing it was so bad.

Back