BBL Match 54 Melbourne Renegades v Adelaide Strikers 1845hrs @ Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Adelaide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They better not be jeez, they are already cutting the Indian prep ridiculously short. They need to be batting/bowling with the red ball whether that be in the nets or in a practice game.
This. Bbl is a bit of fun but it’s a glorified domestic comp. A shadow of bbl and the like which do it properly. Shouldn’t be picking bbl over test cricket. They want to play WTC after missing last time due to poor over rates.

This. Bbl is a bit of fun but it’s a glorified domestic comp. A shadow of bbl and the like which do it properly. Shouldn’t be picking bbl over test cricket. They want to play WTC after missing last time due to poor over rates.

Yep and they get to face an Indian side minus Pant (he’s literally their second best bat), Jadeja (if he plays how fit is he) and no Bumrah. They better not wreck this opportunity and especially to play a few who cares BBL games

What does Gillespie bring as a coach? I assume he has significant input into the makeup of the squad, which really is spud city - the batting is thin with only Short and Lynn of the regular players contributing anything, and the bowling is diabolical, not one bowler you can rely on to take wickets or limit scoring aside from Rashid who doesn't seem the player he once was. And he wants to bring all the internationals back next time...none of them performed! The fielding is abysmal too, what do they do at training? And yet Gillespie escapes any kind of scrutiny at all, the guy is way too comfortable for my liking.

What does Gillespie bring as a coach? I assume he has significant input into the makeup of the squad, which really is spud city - the batting is thin with only Short and Lynn of the regular players contributing anything, and the bowling is diabolical, not one bowler you can rely on to take wickets or limit scoring aside from Rashid who doesn't seem the player he once was. And he wants to bring all the internationals back next time...none of them performed! The fielding is abysmal too, what do they do at training? And yet Gillespie escapes any kind of scrutiny at all, the guy is way too comfortable for my liking.

The squad selection is baffling.

He's got an obsession with English guys who really aren't that good ..e.g. Salt; Hose. GDG was never going to be the matchwinner we needed and don't get me started on Harry Conway. How the hell does he get a game?

He sacked Jono Wells who has been our most consistent bat over the past 5 seasons....

Its mind boggling. But Dizzy will be let off by the media under the 'good bloke' rule.

Back