BBL Match 7 Melbourne Renegades v Sydney Thunder 1845hrs @ Marvell Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richardson is annoying the female bird is annoying me

They should stick to the WBBL along with Andy Maher but Ch7 have so many BBL games to cover these dimwits get rolled out for these games too.

Just Warner I think

Starc and Haze aren’t playing I’m pretty sure. None of the bowlers are except Lyon
I thought they said Starc was

Shows how ****ed the comp is you can drop in internationals for finals last few games

Adelaide get Head Carey
Canes get Boland
Sixers get Lyon Smith maybe Starc (what salary cap)
Scorches get Green
Heat get Usman and Labs

They should stick to the WBBL along with Andy Maher but Ch7 have so many BBL games to cover these dimwits get rolled out for these games too.
I liked Will Puc the other night quiet withdrawn, knowledgeable and not fighting for the microphone

She loves her voice more than Finchy loves the buffet
They all do Copeland Her Howie it's like let's talk over each other constantly

I miss Roy he was alright

I thought they said Starc was

Shows how ****ed the comp is you can drop in internationals for finals last few games

Adelaide get Head Carey
Canes get Boland
Sixers get Lyon Smith maybe Starc (what salary cap)
Scorches get Green
Heat get Usman and Labs

Haze definitely isn’t and I can’t see how if Starc has played 5 tests that CA would remotely let him play anyway. Yeah forgot Boland he’ll only play a few games. Neser is too but again will only play the 1 test barring injury

Don’t think Marsh is a loss, but is Handscomb injured?
Thought he was coming back from the game in ACT maybe didn't want to change the lineup

surely he plays over Harper

Haze definitely isn’t and I can’t see how if Starc has played 5 tests that CA would remotely let him play anyway. Yeah forgot Boland he’ll only play a few games. Neser is too but again will only play the 1 test barring injury
* really like running a marathon against Kenyans give the others a 2km head start and they will run you down in the end

Is Handscomb even that good in t20 anyway guess he couldn’t do worse than the midget Harper though
Had his best year last year, can play spin which helps and allows us to drop Harper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot about that game, May have given him some time off?

Is Harris still on the list? Could be a strong batting lineup, still lacking bowlers though.
* forgot about Hamster

Plus Guptill coming in

* really like running a marathon against Kenyans give the others a 2km head start and they will run you down in the end

Yeah look the Sixers are still going to be hard to beat with all these players back. They do however lose Vince again

Good for building an innings around and not losing quick wickets. Will do better than Wells.

Get rid of Harper, Handscomb can put gloves on who cares if he catches them.

Forgot about that game, May have given him some time off?

Is Harris still on the list? Could be a strong batting lineup, still lacking bowlers though.
Bowling isn't too bad if we drop Sutherland

Suppose Kellapotha could be okay, Moody/Evans are cannon fodder, Rochiccholli is a good talent

Let's hope Richardson doesn't get injured

Yeah look the Sixers are still going to be hard to beat with all these players back. They do however lose Vince again
Vince has been poor this far so hopefully that continues

Jason Richardson and Lisa Sthalekar are the worst comedy double act of all time.

You have Richo who hams it up thinking he's being funny and Lisa who is the only one who finds him funny and just encourages him to be a dickhead.

Ch7 somehow think this hilarious comedy double act that they work on in the WBBL should be taken to the big stage in the BBL and we should love it.

I've got news for you Ch7, we don't love it and one of the reasons your rankings are tanking is that we have to put up with these two unfunny twits.

Jason Richardson and Lisa Sthalekar are the worst comedy double act of all time.

You have Richo who hams it up thinking he's being funny and Lisa who is the only one who finds him funny and just encourages him to be a dickhead.

Ch7 somehow think this hilarious comedy double act that they work on in the WBBL should be taken to the big stage in the BBL and we should love it.

The commentary between both channels seriously sucks although I normally watch on Kayo. Corbin Middlemas is very ordinary if you ask me, Haddin and Julian are both clueless. Howie is probably the best of the bunch... Sthalaker takes the cake as worst though, someone needs to tap her on the shoulder and tell her she isn't as wise as she seems to think she is.

The commentary between both channels seriously sucks although I normally watch on Kayo. Corbin Middlemas is very ordinary if you ask me, Haddin and Julian are both clueless. Howie is probably the best of the bunch... Sthalaker takes the cake as worst though, someone needs to tap her on the shoulder and tell her she isn't as wise as she seems to think she is.
But she knows everything, she played for Australia AND bowled with her hat on. You can hear how important she is in her own voice. Just waiting for her statue

But she knows everything, she played for Australia AND bowled with her hat on. You can hear how important she is in her own voice. Just waiting for her statue

Imagine her and Hayden both love their voice as much as each other

Back