BBL07 FINAL: Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes @ Adelaide Oval; Sun 4/2 4.00pm ACDT

Who wins BBL07?

• Adelaide Strikers

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Hobart Hurricanes

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the longer season but it has to be condensed a bit. More double and triple headers

The season must end before the kids go back to school, even if that means starting a week earlier.

I liked the longer season but it has to be condensed a bit. More double and triple headers
It needed to finish on a Saturday night between the Friday/Sunday ODIs and before the T20I series.

Really, every available Saturday/Sunday should have been a double header

tyson-smiling.jpg
Nsw Crow

Can i ask are you confident with your Supercoach team heading into 2018?

Not major analysis needed. A simple nod of the head will do

Celebrations in crystal clear standard definition.
Ah yes, cause you're going to actually care about the quality of the signal.

I thought you wanted to see the presentation? Well you got it.

It needed to finish on a Saturday night between the Friday/Sunday ODIs and before the T20I series.

Really, every available Saturday/Sunday should have been a double header

I think the last 2 weeks of the comp need to be international cricket free, all players available it’s the main draw card now once the Tests finish, give it the backing it deserves.

I think the last 2 weeks of the comp need to be international cricket free, all players available it’s the main draw card now once the Tests finish, give it the backing it deserves.
Ideally yeah you'd do something like that and not have it clash with the ODI series at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Carey is an absolute stud. Defo Australian team worthy.

And congrats Sids!

Paine and Carey have all but ended Neville and Wade’s international careers

Back