Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people are extremely gullible It’s pretty plain to see worsfold and west coast knew a lot more about the situation then what they were letting on at the time which I don’t blame them they were contending for premierships and cousins was a top5 in the comp midfielder as well as Kerr and chick being key players if they came forward the would have lost 3 stars was never going to happen !

That's one way to look at it and perhaps there was an "I don't want to know" element about it as far as Worsfold was concerned. I'm just saying that the burden of proof is pretty different for a player's coach, compared to the rest of us. If he's come to the player to question him about the rumours he's hearing, the player denies it and the coach isn't noticing any other causes for alarm from the player's performance or behaviour, I don't think there's much the coach can do. Because what happens when the coach calls bullshit, demands a test or whatever and it comes back negative? It quickly becomes an untenable relationship.

Well reading this thread there was some negative sentiment towards his ex, claims she wasn’t all saintly and that she was on the shard herself, she’s as bad as him etc. I just wanted to gauge if that character assassination was still a held belief given that she has testified under oath about his behaviour.

May have been true in the past, but everyone should be afforded the opportunity to move on from old, bad habits. I'd say it irrelevant whether true or not. Ben is a pure junky that's dangerous to others. Shouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of his kids till he sorts out his meth addiction issue.

May have been true in the past, but everyone should be afforded the opportunity to move on from old, bad habits. I'd say it irrelevant whether true or not. Ben is a pure junky that's dangerous to others. Shouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of his kids till he sorts out his meth addiction issue.

it’s absolutely true, she was caught drug driving (on meth) with the kids in the car.

not sticking up for cousins. But the comments are all quotes from her testimony and she is hardly impartial and a drug user herself.

kids would most likely have been better off elsewhere

it’s absolutely true, she was caught drug driving (on meth) with the kids in the car.

not sticking up for cousins. But the comments are all quotes from her testimony and she is hardly impartial and a drug user herself.

Is she a former user though? He isn't and that makes their situations different.

Is she a former user though? He isn't and that makes their situations different.

it was only the end of 2018, so, chances are, she’s not a former user.

personally, when there is kids involved and it’s hard drugs, I’d advocate for passing weekly drug tests for 12 maths before you get them back.

So how much of this does the crowd acknowledge, given that it was court testimony

Well I've certainly learnt to never trust those court artists' impressions now. That looks nothing like him.

That's one way to look at it and perhaps there was an "I don't want to know" element about it as far as Worsfold was concerned. I'm just saying that the burden of proof is pretty different for a player's coach, compared to the rest of us. If he's come to the player to question him about the rumours he's hearing, the player denies it and the coach isn't noticing any other causes for alarm from the player's performance or behaviour, I don't think there's much the coach can do. Because what happens when the coach calls bullshit, demands a test or whatever and it comes back negative? It quickly becomes an untenable relationship.
Think it’s definitely a case of the club not wanting to know my brother has lived in Perth for twenty years it was nothing at the time to see west coast players out to all hours regularly it was common knowledge at the time around Perth that there were a number of players that also happened to be stars that were completely out of control I mean you have a guy that swims across a river to avoid police and it doesn’t ring alarm bells for the club I find it difficult to believe the club didn’t know what the rest of Perth knew!

Well reading this thread there was some negative sentiment towards his ex, claims she wasn’t all saintly and that she was on the shard herself, she’s as bad as him etc. I just wanted to gauge if that character assassination was still a held belief given that she has testified under oath about his behaviour.
She was arrested and charged for driving while under the influence of drugs (meth) in late 2018. The kids were also in the car when she was pulled over. Incredibly she didn't even lose her license.

Who
Think it’s definitely a case of the club not wanting to know my brother has lived in Perth for twenty years it was nothing at the time to see west coast players out to all hours regularly it was common knowledge at the time around Perth that there were a number of players that also happened to be stars that were completely out of control I mean you have a guy that swims across a river to avoid police and it doesn’t ring alarm bells for the club I find it difficult to believe the club didn’t know what the rest of Perth knew!
Who donated the exclamation mark?

I'm tired just reading that.

Everyone says this...yet there is no grainy cell phone footage or photos from the time.

She was arrested and charged for driving while under the influence of drugs (meth) in late 2018. The kids were also in the car when she was pulled over. Incredibly she didn't even lose her license.

Insane isn't it.

You get caught like that, you should get the kids taken off you, let alone your license!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I've certainly learnt to never trust those court artists' impressions now. That looks nothing like him.
ha

73f8c40cc3cf1746d6ca072255849eda

it was only the end of 2018, so, chances are, she’s not a former user.

personally, when there is kids involved and it’s hard drugs, I’d advocate for passing weekly drug tests for 12 maths before you get them back.
The weekly drug test would be 50/50 chance for her to pass but she would have no chance with the math test.

She may have sorted herself out. He hasn't. Either way, she's been granted custody and he's just a druggie that needs to adhere to court orders.

So when he's not being abusive...
If someone is prone to being abusive you would normally avoid them full stop.
Not pick and choose when you spend time with them - especially when you are gaining self benefit by sitting next to them in a very expensive corparate box at a very high profile concert.
And certainly not whilst you have a restraining order out against them which you conveniently happened to ignore for the evening !!!

Classy lady.

Gotta feel for the kids.

The saying "Birds of a feather fly together" comes to mind.
Friends in high places possibly saved her from losing her license. None of us would have that luxuory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back