Ben Jacobs, make an offer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be funny

Pick 35 - Essendon - Player 3847981, Ben Jacobs. The bombers crew look across to North and smile.

Pick 38 - North - Player 4398556, Rory Atkins. The North crew piss themselves laughing and look across to see the bombers crew in meltdown, instantly regreting their actions.
I think it would be the other way around. Everyone in the room would be pissing themselves that North didn't get yet another player they chased this off-season.

I think it would be the other way around. Everyone in the room would be pissing themselves that North didn't get yet another player they chased this off-season.

Missing out still couldn't reach the epic comedy proportions of what essedon paid for what they actually caught.

This would be funny

Pick 35 - Essendon - Player 3847981, Ben Jacobs. The bombers crew look across to North and smile.

Pick 38 - North - Player 4398556, Rory Atkins. The North crew piss themselves laughing and look across to see the bombers crew in meltdown, instantly regreting their actions.

what is it with North supporters thinking Essendon care about what they take in their pick following Essendon's? You do realise that if Essendon wanted Atkins they'd just pick him, they wouldn't somehow instantly regret it just because North picked him.

I suppose you'd be down at the next Essendon North game mouthing "Atkins" at Dodoro, would you?

Really i think it will be the other way around.

35 - Atkins
38 - Jacobs

Dont think anyone will really be laughing no real winner or loser either way, not like Jacobs is a massive steal at 35 or 38. Was more pointing out the opportunity cost "if" Ess take Jacobs and lack of opportunity loss if North dont get him.

Dont get me wrong id be happy to take him with 38 but dont see it as a massive loss if hes not there as i rate a few possibles around that mark.

what is it with North supporters thinking Essendon care about what they take in their pick following Essendon's? You do realise that if Essendon wanted Atkins they'd just pick him, they wouldn't somehow instantly regret it just because North picked him.

I suppose you'd be down at the next Essendon North game mouthing "Atkins" at Dodoro, would you?

The Atley scenario did create a comedy masterpiece.

An encore would be most enjoyable.

Come on Lance - even you had to find mouthing Atley to Dodoro post funny. I still would have found it clever the other way around.

And having Jacobs would have increased the margin or decreased the margin? The same backline won 9 of 10 including beating 2 top 4 sides. We could have tanked for picks but we played at a good level and made the 8.

Easiest 2nd half of the season. Confirmed by loses to Fremantle and West Coast when it mattered.

Whoa - wins over 2 top 4 teams and the 4 teams directly below us. Remove the Suns and GWS games and we are still better than you.
you barely suffered an injury though! I mean, good management etc, and bad by Ess, but any team that has significant players out all the time will struggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easiest 2nd half of the season. Confirmed by loses to Fremantle and West Coast when it mattered.

You shifty little dog - I thought you may have been telling the truth. No way in the world did we have the easiest 2nd half of the year. Nice try:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back