Environment Best atmosphere you've been part of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Scenes like people throwing plastic beer cups around Brighton beach while England win on pennos, or did you see Spain win the World Cup in Barcelona, or did you go to Oasis at Knebworth? Or was it just the Toiges winning the flag? lmk.

Anzac Day 2009

Zaaaahaaaaraaakis!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be great, poor bulls but, you see anybody horned? Tossed? Trampled? It's not a good running of the bulls without casualties ....

The opening ceremony is the day before the first bull run, it’s just a big party in town.

Saw a few people get gored, mainly in the stadium after the actual run. Once the run’s done, they let out some smaller bulls for people to muck around with. It’s pretty full on though, if anyone grabs hold of a bull, the locals will pull them off and belt them. They also lie down in front of the gate where the bull comes out of - it means the bulls will jump as they come into the stadium - saw one bloke get collected full on, he was carried out looking dead to the world.

It’s a great time, even if you don’t run with the bulls. Stayed in a campsite just out of town, we just partied all night and spent the day in town watching people get bashed by bulls, was top stuff

The first ever streaker at Optus stadium during the Australia v England ODI got a big roar from the crowd, especially when he evaded the security guards.

San Fermin opening ceremony in Pamplona. 30 000 people packed into a tiny square with Sangria flowing, nothing has ever come close.

I went to that one year too, it was like a giant muck up day with people getting drunk and throwing s**t at each other, got very messy by the end of it.

Also, the Harley club after the heavy metal gig. Responsible service of alcohol was not enforced that night and everybody young and old had a great time that they can barely remember.

Sent from mTalk

The Hofbrauhaus tent on the first day of Oktoberfest.

Yes, feel free to judge me.

I was there on the first day of the 200th Oktoberfest.:beercheers:

Anyway, I bet I'm the first and only person in this thread to mention an NSL moment. I was at the Perth vs Wollongong 2000 major semi final. 1-0 after the first leg, then we equalised in the 85th minute then scored the winner in the 93rd. Loudest I've ever heard Subiaco Oval attending footy, rugby and soccer from 1992 to 2007. Been to two AFL GFs, one ANZAC Day game, one day of a Boxing Day test and they were OK but a bit underwhelming for the size of the crowd. Would love to go to an MCG prelim one day. That would be the peak AFL atmosphere I reckon,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back