Analysis Beveridge - where to from here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One win doesn't invalidate legit criticism. Just as one loss doesn't mean he has to go. I for one would still like to see some constructive consideration of the coaching roster.

Sensible discussion of coaching doesn't have to be a pissing contest.

Today was great, and Bevo had a big hand in that along with a committed 22. Credit where and when it's due ... and we know he's capable of excellent coaching. We just don't see it as often as we'd like.

Today the wet weather also played into our hands, and so did a pusillanimous opposition once we applied some heat.

A bigger test awaits week by week this September, especially if it's dry. If Bevo gets us another flag he's a genius, if he gets us to a GF it's still a fantastic achievement from 5th.

No doubt a lot of people at the club - like all of us on BF - are feeling a lot more at ease now than a week ago. Bevo included.

Todays validates some of the criticism.

JJ and Cordy didn’t play- two guys people have for months asking why are they playing.

He also gave the forward line some height by adding Schache, even though it was a wet cold day- worked a treat.

And he tagged Parish with Dunkley, when was the last time that happened?

With Gardiner defending well in the air with Keath and Naughton some help in the air, we actually had sone structure. This allowed our mids to blast it into F50 without resorting to the cute round the corner kicks that lead to disaster when they don’t come off.

Not sure why he changed it up, but a lot have been calling for this for a while.

One win doesn't invalidate legit criticism. Just as one loss doesn't mean he has to go. I for one would still like to see some constructive consideration of the coaching roster.

Sensible discussion of coaching doesn't have to be a pissing contest.

Today was great, and Bevo had a big hand in that along with a committed 22. Credit where and when it's due ... and we know he's capable of excellent coaching. We just don't see it as often as we'd like.

Today the wet weather also played into our hands, and so did a pusillanimous opposition once we applied some heat.

A bigger test awaits week by week this September, especially if it's dry. If Bevo gets us another flag he's a genius, if he gets us to a GF it's still a fantastic achievement from 5th.

No doubt a lot of people at the club - like all of us on BF - are feeling a lot more at ease now than a week ago. Bevo included.

Sure. But a lot of people post like we live in a bubble with the best list ever assembled playing in an average and uncompetitive league. The truth is that there are 17 other clubs and coaches trying everything every week to win. He has bad games, he’s had bad seasons. But I think a lot of us have seen enough over his tenure to say criticise all you like, we have faith. And not biblical faith. But faith in the fact we are exposed to the bare minimum of what is really going on with injury, form, game plan, opposition analysis, and a myriad of other factors. Accounting for this massive blind spot, and on the win/loss record, 2016, and the vibe…….. in Bevo we trust.

Late changes resulted in a well structured team which is what most people have been seeking.

Would still like us to look at a couple of assistants from other clubs, today’s win doesn’t change my perspective. Beveridge stays bring in some new views/voices in the way of assistants. If we win it all I might change my mind on new assistant or two.

Late changes resulted in a well structured team which is what most people have been seeking.

Would still like us to look at a couple of assistants from other clubs, today’s win doesn’t change my perspective. Beveridge stays bring in some new views/voices in the way of assistants. If we win it all I might change my mind on new assistant or two.

What a load of horse s**t. Today’s win was on the back of performance from the 22. Something we haven’t seen the last few weeks. The whole group found something that’s lacked the last month.

The late changes were almost irrelevant Gardiner like for like with Cordy. And going the extra tall fwd in today’s conditions was suicide. It just so happens, it didn’t end badly. Schache also didn’t play anything that resembled a tall keys game.

Nothing to do with anything any of the naysayers have been asking for. Stop trying to take take credit for something that doesn’t even exist.

What a load of horse sh*t. Today’s win was on the back of performance from the 22. Something we haven’t seen the last few weeks. The whole group found something that’s lacked the last month.

The late changes were almost irrelevant Gardiner like for like with Cordy. And going the extra tall fwd in today’s conditions was suicide. It just so happens, it didn’t end badly. Schache also didn’t play anything that resembled a tall keys game.

Nothing to do with anything any of the naysayers have been asking for. Stop trying to take take credit for something that doesn’t even exist.

Taking credit??? You truly have an issue.

We played a structure we had when we were at our best 3 talls up front, two down back and a ruck. Schache required a tall to match him up whether he played like one or not which meant when we rotated Young and English Naughton had support and was not double teamed.

My first post in the review of the game thread was every player did their job. Go have a look.

I haven’t called for beveridge to be sacked or been a naysayer at all in this thread. Argued extensively that he had us on an upward trajectory since 2018 if you go on win/loss. But if you judge it on finals we needed to win a final or it would be a stagnation.

Next time you want to carry on actually use facts of what I said.

Taking credit??? You truly have an issue.

We played a structure we had when we were at our best 3 talls up front, two down back and a ruck. Schache required a tall to match him up whether he played like one or not which meant when we rotated Young and English Naughton had support and was not double teamed.

My first post in the review of the game thread was every player did their job. Go have a look.

I haven’t called for beveridge to be sacked or been a naysayer at all in this thread. Argued extensively that he had us on an upward trajectory since 2018 if you go on win/loss. But if you judge it on finals we needed to win a final or it would be a stagnation.

Next time you want to carry on actually use facts of what I said.

Fair enough in regards to where you sit on it all, I may be mistaken with some of your posting.

The thing that shits me to tears are the posters that can’t eat the s**t humble pie they should be and instead create this fantasy where the wins magically validate what they’ve been whinging about.

Been a few plying their trade in here since today’s game.

Tell me though D13, We played that exact same set up against the exact same opponent 4 weeks ago. 2 key backs, a ruck, 3 key fwds. And got rolled in a terribly performed game.

How exactly is it a change of structure that gave us today’s result yet it was a completely different result, same structure last time?

Todays validates some of the criticism.

JJ and Cordy didn’t play- two guys people have for months asking why are they playing.

He also gave the forward line some height by adding Schache, even though it was a wet cold day- worked a treat.

And he tagged Parish with Dunkley, when was the last time that happened?

With Gardiner defending well in the air with Keath and Naughton some help in the air, we actually had sone structure. This allowed our mids to blast it into F50 without resorting to the cute round the corner kicks that lead to disaster when they don’t come off.

Not sure why he changed it up, but a lot have been calling for this for a while.

Another that’s claiming weird validation.

Since when has any poster in here requested our mids launch the ball inside 50, Rather than try to hit up a leading target? It’s been the complete opposite for as long as I can recall.
It’s also not something any coach would request either way.

I also wouldn’t claim having JJ and Cordy dropped as a victory, considering two of the regular whipping boys were in our handful of better players, particularly Hannan, making some look pretty silly.

The coach didn’t change much up at all today. He nailed his messaging and the players responded.
As they should considering we’re one of the better performing teams this season.

Coached well today.

Schache forward paid off. Lit a fire in the belly of Treloar and Dunkley and they both fired after half time. Gards back in at a good time. Clamped Parish down in the 2nd half. Picked a good wet weather team and put hard nuts like Roarke in.

Cant fault anything today really.

Fair enough in regards to where you sit on it all, I may be mistaken with some of your posting.

The thing that shits me to tears are the posters that can’t eat the sh*t humble pie they should be and instead create this fantasy where the wins magically validate what they’ve been whinging about.

Been a few plying their trade in here since today’s game.

Tell me though D13, We played that exact same set up against the exact same opponent 4 weeks ago. 2 key backs, a ruck, 3 key fwds. And got rolled in a terribly performed game.

How exactly is it a change of structure that gave us today’s result yet it was a completely different result, same structure last time?

I wasn’t down about the Essendon game last time, was flat with the Bruce injury but it was one of those games where we just didn’t convert and as a group the players coasted. Also you had wright kick 7, no keath playing etc.

The hawks and the port game we weren’t as well structured as we could have been with selection. We had naughton one out against the hawks.

When you look at today you need to factor in a couple of things, keath and Gardner our kpd instead of cordy and schache. Now whilst it is the same defensive structure it is superior defenders.
Also more games back from injury to treloar and dunkley and Weightman in which his energy alone needs to be factored in.

The expected score last time we played Essendon was like a 4 goal win rather than a 2 goal loss.

My structure comment was in relation to the last few weeks not the last time we played Essendon. The last two weeks we haven’t been structured quite right. This week we go back to the structure that has worked for us and yes every player did their job and finished in front of goal.

Reason we won today as opposed to last time we played Essendon we took our chances, had stronger KPDs and had more intensity.

By any metric Bev is a good, or even great coach. Is he perfect? No. But he definitely isn't bad. If anyone thinks he's actually a bad coach, then I'm not sure what to do with that, but anyway.
If he's sacked, what are the odds of hiring another good-to-great coach? Extremely unlikely. We actually already hit the coaching jackpot by hiring Bev, who was basically an unknown commodity, in the first place. To throw that away would be extremely stupid.
Other teams trying to replicate us again by wanting to strike gold

1630374867550.png

Last edited:
I wasn’t down about the Essendon game last time, was flat with the Bruce injury but it was one of those games where we just didn’t convert and as a group the players coasted. Also you had wright kick 7, no keath playing etc.

The hawks and the port game we weren’t as well structured as we could have been with selection. We had naughton one out against the hawks.

When you look at today you need to factor in a couple of things, keath and Gardner our kpd instead of cordy and schache. Now whilst it is the same defensive structure it is superior defenders.
Also more games back from injury to treloar and dunkley and Weightman in which his energy alone needs to be factored in.

The expected score last time we played Essendon was like a 4 goal win rather than a 2 goal loss.

My structure comment was in relation to the last few weeks not the last time we played Essendon. The last two weeks we haven’t been structured quite right. This week we go back to the structure that has worked for us and yes every player did their job and finished in front of goal.

Reason we won today as opposed to last time we played Essendon we took our chances, had stronger KPDs and had more intensity.

I have no issue with concern around the ability of the 22 selected. The coaches hands were tied having no Keath and Gardiner pairing for the last 2 months. Only this week was Gardiner fit for a call up. Nothing the coaches can do only having Cordy and Schache or Young available.

As for structure and how we line up through the spine, I find no common theme in our losses this season suggesting that we have a
set in concrete structure that when it’s not selected, we play poorly.

2 of our worst losses this season were with the preferred 2 back, 1 ruck, 3 fwd (one of which rotates ruck).
In fact 43% of our losses this season have been with the “preferred” structure ( Dees, Tigers, Bombers).

Dees 2-1-3
Tigers 2-1-3
Geelong 3 (inc Cordy)-1-2
Swans 3 (inc Cordy)-1-2
Ess 2-1-3
Hawks 2-1-1
Port 2-1-2 (Young rotating ruck)

There’s just no common theme amongst those losses to suggest it was a blaring issue that Bevo has ignored. Enough to warrant a whole lot of “I told you so” from the various delusional posters in.

That’s the thing that shits me. There’s almost no actual game analysis done by most posters in here, instead they run the same *in line. No structure, no plan B and on and on and on. Our coach is well known as being one of the best technical coaches in the league FFS, how the * can some posters think he struggles with structures and game plans? It’s dead set mind boggling!!

If you have a good think about what the common theme is with all of those losses, you can’t miss the blaring issue that is between the ears.
Low energy, lack of pressure at the contest, lack of pressure on the outside ball, lazy two way running and just a general lack of systems based execution. The opposition teams have gotten on top of us in these areas in nearly all of our losses.

The Cats and Bombers are probably the two exceptions, but even then we still had multiple lines drop their bundles on each occasion.

This comes down to the coaches 100%, so there is absolutely blame to be laid, it’s just in the completely wrong area.

The reasons for this probably vary, it’s hard to say.

For me the majority of our issues are with game day motivation and also the fact we’ve changed the way we play slightly due to previously leaking too many goals after turnover and it’s taken us a while to get it right (won’t get in to it now, but David King brought it up on radio the other day regarding us now being the hardest team to score against following a turnover, really interesting data)

I take massive issue with Bevo’s ongoing Any Given Sunday Syndrome and his relentless quest to externally motivate the players each week with his Pacino like speeches. Eventually, the players find it hard to find motivation without the external influence and some weeks we see them look like they are on another planet (see most of our losses).

It’s like he loses the players with his messaging some weeks and doesn’t get any sort of response.

Not sure how it’s fixed, but if it’s not, it could become an issue moving forwards.

Note: I also think Bevo has struggled between the ears the last year or so, so that may have something to do with our (mostly) up and down season.

Edit: Change of assistants would help with the messaging, absolutely. Having a few newer faces would definitely help.

Last edited:
I have no issue with concern around the ability of the 22 selected. The coaches hands were tied having no Keath and Gardiner pairing for the last 2 months. Only this week was Gardiner fit for a call up. Nothing the coaches can do only having Cordy and Schache or Young available.

As for structure and how we line up through the spine, I find no common theme in our losses this season suggesting that we have a

2 of our worst losses this season were with the preferred 2 back, 1 ruck, 3 fwd (one of which rotates ruck).
In fact 43% of our losses this season have been with the “preferred” structure ( Dees, Tigers, Bombers).

Dees 2-1-3
Tigers 2-1-3
Swans 3 (inc Cordy)-1-2
Ess 2-1-3
Hawks 2-1-1

There’s just no common theme amongst those losses to suggest it was a blaring issue that Bevo has ignored. Enough to warrant a whole lot of “I told you so” from the various delusional posters in.

That’s the thing that shits me. There’s almost no actual game analysis done by most posters in here, instead they run the same fu**in line. No structure, no plan B and on and on and on. Our coach is well known as being one of the best technical coaches in the league FFS, how the fu** can some posters think he struggles with structures and game plans? It’s dead set mind boggling!!

If you have a good think about what the common theme is with all of those losses, you can’t miss the blaring issue that is between the ears.
Low energy, lack of pressure at the contest, lack of pressure on the outside ball, lazy two way running and just a general lack of systems based execution. The opposition teams have gotten on top of us in these areas in nearly all of our losses.

The Cats and Bombers are probably the two exceptions, but even then we still had multiple lines drop their bundles on each occasion.

This comes down to the coaches 100%, so there is absolutely blame to be laid, it’s just in the completely wrong area.

For me the majority of our issues are with game day motivation and also the fact we’ve changed the way we play slightly due to previously leaking too many goals after turnover and it’s taken us a while to get it right (won’t get in to it now, but David King brought it up on radio the other day regarding us now being the hardest team to score against following a turnover, really interesting data)

I take massive issue with Bevo’s ongoing Any Given Sunday Syndrome and his relentless quest to externally motivate the players each week with his Pacino like speeches. Eventually, the players find it hard to find motivation without the external influence and some weeks we see them look like they are on another planet (see most of our losses).

It’s like he loses the players with his messaging some weeks and doesn’t get any sort of response.

Not sure how it’s fixed, but if it’s not, it could become an issue moving forwards.

Note: I also think Bevo has struggled between the ears the last year or so, so that may have something to do with our (mostly) up and down season.

Looking at the structures in our losses with the structure I believe has the team performing best shows our losses with that structure is against the minor premiers, Richmond which was a horrible second half where we got exposed in the midfield and by pressure and Essendon when on expected score we win by 4 goals. The Geelong and Sydney games weren’t badly structured and we lost after the siren in one and naughton out was a huge out.

The games that stand out as poorly structured to me were the two weeks leading up to finals and of course there are excuses for it.

The hawks game was the first game without Bruce, we went with naughton one out up forward, Young was switched around between ruck, forward and back like we weren’t sure where to put him. That was clearly because we were seeing what we could do to compensate for losing Bruce and obviously the MC decided to go smaller, it didn’t work.

The Port game the MC adjusted and tweaked the structure resulting in a more structured side but failed to rotate our rucks enough also when we did it left naughton one out when we gave either English or young a rest. The balance was much better in the final and the inclusion of schache meant when they had a rest we still had a tall to support naughton and we looked much more dangerous and didn’t get intercepted as much.

Would like to know what our record is with 3 tall forwards this year, from my eye we have been more effective with that structure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the structures in our losses with the structure I believe has the team performing best shows our losses with that structure is against the minor premiers, Richmond which was a horrible second half where we got exposed in the midfield and by pressure and Essendon when on expected score we win by 4 goals. The Geelong and Sydney games weren’t badly structured and we lost after the siren in one and naughton out was a huge out.

The games that stand out as poorly structured to me were the two weeks leading up to finals and of course there are excuses for it.

The hawks game was the first game without Bruce, we went with naughton one out up forward, Young was switched around between ruck, forward and back like we weren’t sure where to put him. That was clearly because we were seeing what we could do to compensate for losing Bruce and obviously the MC decided to go smaller, it didn’t work.

The Port game the MC adjusted and tweaked the structure resulting in a more structured side but failed to rotate our rucks enough also when we did it left naughton one out when we gave either English or young a rest. The balance was much better in the final and the inclusion of schache meant when they had a rest we still had a tall to support naughton and we looked much more dangerous and didn’t get intercepted as much.

Would like to know what our record is with 3 tall forwards this year, from my eye we have been more effective with that structure.

I agree with the Essendon game, we weren’t that bad. Our midfield just didn’t turn up and we were off in a couple of other areas.

In the Tiges and Dees game, the oppo got the ascendancy in all the important areas, as mentioned in previous post. When the heat was turned on, we went missing.

Agree on the cats game, we weren’t that bad at all. We just couldn’t capitalise on the cats having a semi bad night, because we weren’t fantastic either.

The Swans game, as well as lacking in the same areas as the Tiges and Dees games, we were also lazy as s**t with our field positioning allowing the Swans to transition as they liked. We just didn’t cover the space well enough. Yes, we weren’t tall up front with Marra being the other target, but we could’ve had Bruce and Buddy in dogs colours that day and were still not getting a different result.

Yeah, the late season losses it was evident we were putting feelers out to see what worked better. I still don’t think it had much bearing on our performance in the Hawks game, we were s**t, plain and simple. No pressure, didn’t want to work hard in close and certainly didn’t want to on the outside. Hawks did and they got the reward.

I still don’t see correlation between how we structured up and our performance in these games.

Our final is actually the perfect example of the structure, with a little wiggle room either way, being almost irrelevant. We had the 2 backs, 1 ruck and 3 fwds (one, sometimes two chopping out ruck).
Our first half was shite. The supposed bang on structure, yet we looked just like we had in most of our losses this season.
What was it that change after halftime? Workrate inside and out, pressure game lifted not just for our mids, but across the field. Including Lewis Young. We also played with a hell of a lot more energy.
One game, same structure yet two almost worlds apart performances from half to half.

This is the point I’m trying to make. Our week to week structure, doesn’t matter too much. As long as it’s not outrageously different like 1 key back and no key fwds.

I’m confident of a decent performance against the Lions this week. But I can also see us serving up something awful. I don’t think it will have anything to do with our structures, it’ll come down to whether or but we turn up between the ears.

Edit: The 3 fwd structure was used for all our early season games up until Martin was injured. Minus the games Naughton missed.

Dees 2-1-3
Tigers 2-1-3
Swans 3 (inc Cordy)-1-2
Ess 2-1-3
Hawks 2-1-1

That’s the thing that shits me. There’s almost no actual game analysis done by most posters in here, instead they run the same fu**in line. No structure, no plan B and on and on and on. Our coach is well known as being one of the best technical coaches in the league FFS, how the fu** can some posters think he struggles with structures and game plans? It’s dead set mind boggling!!

Edit: Change of assistants would help with the messaging, absolutely. Having a few newer faces would definitely help.
Bevo has said a lot of the narrative is player-driven. It’s not him standing up weaving stories to motivate them. It’s good to visualise (because we will never be given any specifics) the players not being a collection of sponges, but proactively driving their own story. That’s true chemistry.

I agree with the Essendon game, we weren’t that bad. Our midfield just didn’t turn up and we were off in a couple of other areas.

In the Tiges and Dees game, the oppo got the ascendancy in all the important areas, as mentioned in previous post. When the heat was turned on, we went missing.

Agree on the cats game, we weren’t that bad at all. We just couldn’t capitalise on the cats having a semi bad night, because we weren’t fantastic either.

The Swans game, as well as lacking in the same areas as the Tiges and Dees games, we were also lazy as sh*t with our field positioning allowing the Swans to transition as they liked. We just didn’t cover the space well enough. Yes, we weren’t tall up front with Marra being the other target, but we could’ve had Bruce and Buddy in dogs colours that day and were still not getting a different result.

Yeah, the late season losses it was evident we were putting feelers out to see what worked better. I still don’t think it had much bearing on our performance in the Hawks game, we were sh*t, plain and simple. No pressure, didn’t want to work hard in close and certainly didn’t want to on the outside. Hawks did and they got the reward.

I still don’t see correlation between how we structured up and our performance in these games.

Our final is actually the perfect example of the structure, with a little wiggle room either way, being almost irrelevant. We had the 2 backs, 1 ruck and 3 fwds (one, sometimes two chopping out ruck).
Our first half was sh*te. The supposed bang on structure, yet we looked just like we had in most of our losses this season.
What was it that change after halftime? Workrate inside and out, pressure game lifted not just for our mids, but across the field. Including Lewis Young. We also played with a hell of a lot more energy.
One game, same structure yet two almost worlds apart performances from half to half.

This is the point I’m trying to make. Our week to week structure, doesn’t matter too much. As long as it’s not outrageously different like 1 key back and no key fwds.

I’m confident of a decent performance against the Lions this week. But I can also see us serving up something awful. I don’t think it will have anything to do with our structures, it’ll come down to whether or but we turn up between the ears.

Edit: The 3 fwd structure was used for all our early season games up until Martin was injured. Minus the games Naughton missed.

I didn’t see the Sydney game after half time as I had commitments that week.

I don’t think we were s**t in the first half of the final, from ground level we were breaking down at half forward. Which could have been adjusting to the players in the forward half, the rain certainly helped to encourage the players to go longer and hit the hot spots inside 50.

My argument with the structure is that when we have the 2-1-3 structure we can afford to be marginally off when we had that 2-1-1 structure we had to dominate areas of the ground to win and even the 2-1-2 it places more onus on some parts of the ground.

If the midfield bring their A+ game we probably beat most teams regardless of structure but a solid structure lessens the reliance on the midfield to absolutely dominate.

I had little confidence last week, I’m more confident this week but not massively confident in any way but if we play solid and take our chances we can win especially as the lions are a bit beat up atm.

Bevo has said a lot of the narrative is player-driven. It’s not him standing up weaving stories to motivate them. It’s good to visualise (because we will never be given any specifics) the players not being a collection of sponges, but proactively driving their own story. That’s true chemistry.

That may be part true, but I reckon players need to almost be robotic in their output each week. That doesn’t come with external motivation.

Look at the Hawks of 2008-2015, they were just tuned to deliver absolute quality each week, rarely having off games.

I’m a massive Bev fan, it’s no surprise. I just think he needs to turn up the campaigner dial once in a while and ease up on the gobstopper stories. As much as I love that story!!

My argument with the structure is that when we have the 2-1-3 structure we can afford to be marginally off when we had that 2-1-1 structure we had to dominate areas of the ground to win and even the 2-1-2 it places more onus on some parts of the ground.

Yeah, I almost agree 100%. I think we play a brand of footy that has so much wiggle room because our system is bloody sound.
It just can’t have too many subpar performances. That’s when we see losses like we have this year.

Interesting comment ie watching the game at ground level. Were you lucky enough to be at the game?

I obviously couldn’t see a lot from the luxury of my couch, but I noticed lots of our earlier season poor performances in our game. Imo we were pretty ordinary.

Yeah, I almost agree 100%. I think we play a brand of footy that has so much wiggle room because our system is bloody sound.
It just can’t have too many subpar performances. That’s when we see losses like we have this year.

Interesting comment ie watching the game at ground level. Were you lucky enough to be at the game?

I obviously couldn’t see a lot from the luxury of my couch, but I noticed lots of our earlier season poor performances in our game. Imo we were pretty ordinary.

Yeah lucky enough to go up and watch the game, there were quite a few times we got very high up the ground and had no one to kick to or the players were running away from the ball when they needed to be hitting up. Second half we held deeper, especially held a tall deeper and guys like hannan, Weightman and VDM used their pace to get back towards goal.

As I was saying… 😀

Yeah lucky enough to go up and watch the game, there were quite a few times we got very high up the ground and had no one to kick to or the players were running away from the ball when they needed to be hitting up. Second half we held deeper, especially held a tall deeper and guys like hannan, Weightman and VDM used their pace to get back towards goal.

That could come down to the fact the fwds weren’t required to roll too far up due to the Bombers not being able to hold the ball in their fwd half for long periods? Fwds tend to follow defenders when they press up.
Hard to say from where I watched.

For those who don’t understand some of the concerns raised about our current coaching set up, please take the time to listen to the below interview with a NFL coaching expert on The SEN breakfast show. Start listening at 4:50. He goes through the 4 or 5 questions he would ask any candidate for the Carlton Job. Talks a lot about confrontation, with assistants and with players.

A couple quotes:

“When everyone’s happy we’re not winning”
“When the assistant coaches are happy, you probably don’t have a good team”
“Confrontation is not a dirty word.”
“You stand behind the players when it’s going well and in front of them when it’s not”

Attachments

• 1B9755DD-F9E8-4900-857E-FB463085F57F.jpeg
    1B9755DD-F9E8-4900-857E-FB463085F57F.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back