Prediction Bevo will completely DISCOMBOVULATE the Bombers this Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Homo Sapiens has been a vivaparous species for the entirety of its existence, some two-hundred millenia. However, the echoes and remnants of our Reptilian ancestors lay concealed and dormant within our biology, waiting for the opportune moment to re-emerge...

The Western Bulldogs currently sit twelfth on the ladder with an equal three wins and losses. After a recent hot streak the all-too-familiar complacency set in and brought a reality check. We now sit at a crucial juncture. A win would reinvigorate the group and put us back on the course towards a top eight finish. A loss would destroy team morale and could turn our hub experience into a depressing imprisonment. At crucial times Bevo has found ways to construct a narrative or a theme to motivate and inspire us...but what could the theme be this time?

Bevo has been widely recognised as the driving force behind Hawthorn's four premierships, he won a few Premierships at St Bede's and he took the Doggies to the most miraculous and impressive premiership in AFL history. But in order for him to rattle the competition this week he would have to do something truly extraordinary.

To surprise and discombobulate our opponents in 2020 will be no simple feat. In a year which has flipped reality on its head for every human on Earth, we have all been utterly desensitised to shocking and perplexing events and news. That's why this year it will take something truly groundbreaking to stun our opponents and inspire our players. And that's why, this Friday night, live on National television...

Luke Beveridge will lay an egg.

We will discombobulate Essendon as we always do. We will break the COVID laws of nature that prevent any team from being good and hand them a full discombobulation.

tenor.gif

If we eont win the next 2 i'd go as far as to say 2020 may be over. Lose both and it will be
Not the end of the world if that happens. Last year, at the end of round 14, we were sitting 15th on the ladder with 5 wins, 8 losses. Ended up making finals.

This year is a complete write-off anyway. Anyone could win the flag, and opposition fans will argue "but it wasn't a real season" no matter who the premier is, so it's hardly worth getting overly invested in. Personally, I'm enjoying watching the progress of Smith, Vandermeer and West who all look to have nailed their spots in our 22 (particular Vandermeer and Smith)

Not the end of the world if that happens. Last year, at the end of round 14, we were sitting 15th on the ladder with 5 wins, 8 losses. Ended up making finals.

This year is a complete write-off anyway. Anyone could win the flag, and opposition fans will argue "but it wasn't a real season" no matter who the premier is, so it's hardly worth getting overly invested in. Personally, I'm enjoying watching the progress of Smith, Vandermeer and West who all look to have nailed their spots in our 22 (particular Vandermeer and Smith)
Supporters of those teams who are doing poorly say that

Any finals experience is good... and in any event, anyone who wins the premiership this year has to endure alot of hardship to get there

So is Beveridge really some sort of fowl masquerading as a coach? That would explain the bizarre pecking order that has Gardner sitting above Trengove and the Youngs. But how could he not hatch a plan to counter the less-than-surprising Blues attack? Surely that loss ruffled our feathers, so I hope he gets the players eggcited for this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to admit I was unsure about our chances against the bombers this Saturday night. However, having read this post, I am now so confident we will beat them I have bet my entire life's savings on us winning.

Thanks Scrag, without you I wouldn't have had the conviction to make this decision.

I have to admit I was unsure about our chances against the bombers this Saturday night. However, having read this post, I am now so confident we will beat them I have bet my entire life's savings on us winning.

Thanks Scrag, without you I wouldn't have had the conviction to make this decision.

I hope you bet the margin at 60+

Big game for us in terms of this season. Win and we should make the 8 lose and we most likely miss. win takes us to 4 and 3 and should beat gold coast thats 5 and 3.
Adelaide Freo Melbourne and Hawthorn would be the games we should win ( Key word Should ) which gives us 9 and maybe enough otherwise we will need to pinch 1 more

Big game for us in terms of this season. Win and we should make the 8 lose and we most likely miss. win takes us to 4 and 3 and should beat gold coast thats 5 and 3.
Adelaide Freo Melbourne and Hawthorn would be the games we should win ( Key word Should ) which gives us 9 and maybe enough otherwise we will need to pinch 1 more
GC will beat us

Should have parked them with my investment arm: G.O. Investments and Poultry
With my incredible foresight, I am able to navigate the financial and poultry markets with ease, especially with the help of my silent partners,
Peter Foster, Christopher Skase, Alan Bond, Harry Beitzel and Craig Gore.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I just hope we beat them on Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back