Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
That all? Blame my cold, I was a little subdued tonight lol

More like distracted with the tissues and lotion because your hero and the source of your 2nd ever fight was on. ;)

not as good as Tiger71 six in the Joel Selwood rant 😂

It is a journey. I will get there.

God, it feels good to be able to hang s**t on Geelong. I missed the opportunity last time. 😂

Can I just say, it was a pleasure to watch the great man, Justin Charles get distracted whilst T71 and myaelf talk and swing a wooden Baseball bat around his room. 😂

Can I just say, it was a pleasure to watch the great man, Justin Charles get distracted whilst T71 and myaelf talk and swing a wooden Baseball bat around his room. 😂
I seen that too!

Episode 26 is now done and dusted.

Current episode:
S03 EP26 ft Justin Charles, Tiger71 , Grockadoc

Tigercast time!!

On this weeks episode:

-Pay our respects to Danny Frawley
-Talk about the Qualifying Final vs Brisbane
-Dustin Martins and Dylan Grimes game
-Trade talk
-VFL update
-Special guest 'Gerard Whatley' drops by to talk about Hawkins suspension, huge thanks to Rodney Dangerfield for organising him.
-Preview of Cats game
-Grock takes aim at Geelong fans complaining about tickets and Joel Selwood
-Plus lots more, it went places I didn't think were possible..

plus more!

Huge thanks to Justin, Tiger71, Grockadoc and Rodney Dangerfield for coming on, was good fun!

Massive thanks to the live listeners as well!

***Note: Episode contains swearing, if you are easily offended, don't listen***

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot wait to see both Tiger71 and Grockadoc in Geelong -p.s .... don't forget your roll of toilet paper guys hahahahaha

The Whateley segment was so f***ing funny.

By the way Grockadoc I know how you feel, having been born and trapped in Geelong with my family supporting the Cats until I was old enough to escape. I went for the Tigers to spite my father who wanted us all to be Cat fans. Females normally do what they are brainwashed to do but there was no way I was going to barrack for that team. I also have a putrid amount of hate for the Cats.

I was living in Geelong in 2017 looking after my mum and it was glorious walking around in my Tiger gear and I hope you get another chance to do that this year. I will be visiting there if we win just to rub it in a little more also!

Fantastic Podcast guys - and I cannot wait to hear more of Tiger71's trade news this week

I cannot wait to see both Tiger71 and Grockadoc in Geelong -p.s .... don't forget your roll of toilet paper guys hahahahaha

The Whateley segment was so f***ing funny.

By the way Grockadoc I know how you feel, having been born and trapped in Geelong with my family supporting the Cats until I was old enough to escape. I went for the Tigers to spite my father who wanted us all to be Cat fans. Females normally do what they are brainwashed to do but there was no way I was going to barrack for that team. I also have a putrid amount of hate for the Cats.

I was living in Geelong in 2017 looking after my mum and it was glorious walking around in my Tiger gear and I hope you get another chance to do that this year. I will be visiting there if we win just to rub it in a little more also!

Fantastic Podcast guys - and I cannot wait to hear more of Tiger71's trade news this week

You're more than welcome to join Tiger71 and I at Kitty Litter Stadium. 😁

Hahahahahaha - I will put the little flags in once you are done! I will also take the piece of cardboard ready to smear on the handles hahahahaha

You can be camera lady so we can film it for posterity. 😂

Agree with Charlesy’s assesment of the Lions being over emotional,a bit like me after one beer.

Richmond just follow their structures while other teams do the tarzan.

It was a good call.

I was thinking it at the time actually, they just seemed too up and about.

Magnificently morphed into Richie Benaud by the end
You know what I can’t stop laughing because I noticed it at the time too. Got my voices mixed up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back