Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Looking forward to the show. I'll have to wait to listen til tomorrow. But have a ball. And Michaels you really need to trash talk you co-hosts a bit more. You're way too nice ;)
Thats what CB is there for. Michaels drives the ship whilst CB and T71 belt the suitcases out of each other! Its a great dynamic and mix of personalities.

Looking forward to the show. I'll have to wait to listen til tomorrow. But have a ball. And Michaels you really need to trash talk you co-hosts a bit more. You're way too nice ;)

Your feedback is definitely valid lol.

Folks this is the one you don't want to miss.

Trade show update is happening live tonight at 8:30pm!

Tiger71 and captain blood 17 will be primed and ready to go!

Watch on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Twitch!

My burning question is, and I need this answered… Conca has been delisted today.

IS HE GETTABLE????? 😱😱😱😱😱🤣

my main concern is I know I'm not as naturally funny as the other 2 so I will come off looking like a dickhead ha ha

my main concern is I know I'm not as naturally funny as the other 2 so I will come off looking like a dickhead ha ha

Pre-set up comments. Don't ad lib and just drop the odd little barb in. Good natured of course. But you know, was CB late on because of his manicurist. Ask T71 to take the blue lip stick off when you introduce him. That sort of thing.

or just keep being the straight man to the 2 'characters'

Folks this is the one you don't want to miss.

Trade show update is happening live tonight at 8:30pm!

Tiger71 and captain blood 17 will be primed and ready to go!

Watch on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Twitch!
Excellent, appreciate the three amigos putting on their show every week but the trade show is where Tiger 71 really shines.

Excellent, appreciate the three amigos putting on their show every week but the trade show is where Tiger 71 really shines.
I fully understand that I am just there for my good looks tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Trade show is live in 10 Minutes!

You can watch live by clicking on any of the links below and keeping an eye on that social media platform at 8:30pm tonight!

YouTube
Facebook
Twitter

Why am I nervous? Or is it bubble guts? Have I got time for a poo?:oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back