Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

Current episode: S05 Round 17 vs Collingwood ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Huge thanks to captain blood 17 & Tiger71for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Review of the Gold Coast game and where it all went wrong
-CB Bloodbath, where are at currently?
-T71 Den
-Listener questions plus a trade news update
-Preview of Collingwood game

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

*episode does contain swearing*

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You three guys would be great on the piss.

Any thoughts about doing the podcast live in a Richmond pub? It'll be my shout!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There has definitely been thoughts on this, the biggest hurdle currently is the lack of technology / equipment to make it work.

With the current set up doing it remotley works fine cause they dial into the studio and away we go, but if we all did that while being in the same room I think it would cause a lot of echo and feedback, so we would need 3 x mic's, 3 x headsets and the appropriate program / software to be able to do it.

If there is anyone here more technical minded than I and knows of an easier way to do this definitely hit me up!

There has definitely been thoughts on this, the biggest hurdle currently is the lack of technology / equipment to make it work.

With the current set up doing it remotley works fine cause they dial into the studio and away we go, but if we all did that while being in the same room I think it would cause a lot of echo and feedback, so we would need 3 x mic's, 3 x headsets and the appropriate program / software to be able to do it.

If there is anyone here more technical minded than I and knows of an easier way to do this definitely hit me up!
It could be done with 3 mics running into a small mixer, that runs into the laptop

But it'll be a pricey set up

Tiger71 been reading my post re. Grigga in the assistant coaching thread...not even a reach around lols....#Tiger71 the new damo barrett stealing other people's s**t from BF...🤣lols...seriously though love ya work guys! I was super depressed on Sunday after the loss however you guys have made some bloody great points that it is never as bad as it seems. .we have a lot of upside and the comparison with wet toast was spot on...they are completely ****ed. We are just having a bad year and when we get our injuries sorted we will get back on track no doubt..big difference....p.s what's happened to JC?...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back