Opinion Bloods' leadership - 2024 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Re Wicks situation, from all reports it was festering for a while & quite well known within the playing group. If that's the case, then why didn't the leadership group address it earlier, especially when a 'senior player' was involved? Imo it looks like they've dropped the ball in addressing this situation before it exploded.

Re Wicks situation, from all reports it was festering for a while & quite well known within the playing group. If that's the case, then why didn't the leadership group address it earlier, especially when a 'senior player' was involved? Imo it looks like they've dropped the ball in addressing this situation before it exploded.
The more you hear the worse it sounds from every aspect.

What if the other person involved is in the leadership group :sweatsmile:

Is this a reason why the leadership group hasn't been announced? I swear it's always announced at the start of the season.

Given Caro’s said it was a senior teammate, there’s a decent chance they are in a leadership position. TBH we don’t have many players that I would label a “senior teammate”.

I think the clip of Caro was quite enlightening - Kane asks why he didn’t play and Caro says “if Sam Wicks was honest he might say that it was a situation he could have contained a little bit earlier.” It gives a different vibe to what I originally thought.

Even by the standards of most sports journalism, where feasibly a spade might be referred to as a pre-industrial excavation apparatus, this story has an extraordinary degree of opacity. It pretty much invites everyone to come up with their favoured conspiracy theory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back