Levi, Gov, Betts about to return and stake a claim

Get a few back and we play finals

tdk is still back hot spot yeah?

LTI list of best 22, might not be long, but crucial

Charlie, TDK as best 22

Newman, Marchbank, Kemp, fighting for those positions

Levi, Gov, Betts about to return and stake a claim

Get a few back and we play finals
Get Charlie back is really the massive one.
Kemp is frustrating as would like to see him develop.
Betts I have low expectations on number of games he plays at his age anyway.
Like Wells at North and Pies in last few seasons of his career, if he ever plays, it just a bonus but plan to expect him not to be there. Fisher, Murphy and Cuningham are probably going to combine well anyway.
TDK is biggest one after Charlie.
Marchbank is frustrating as never have really got to see him have a good run at anything in his whole career. He just been too injury prone that virtually not expecting him to be part of it.
Newman, Levi and Gov are just back up to me although with TDK injured , Levi to help in ruck and not there is an imbalance.

Get Charlie back is really the massive one.
Kemp is frustrating as would like to see him develop.
Betts I have low expectations on number of games he plays at his age anyway.
Like Wells at North and Pies in last few seasons of his career, if he ever plays, it just a bonus but plan to expect him not to be there. Fisher, Murphy and Cuningham are probably going to combine well anyway.
TDK is biggest one after Charlie.
Marchbank is frustrating as never have really got to see him have a good run at anything in his whole career. He just been too injury prone that virtually not expecting him to be part of it.
Newman, Levi and Gov are just back up to me although with TDK injured , Levi to help in ruck and not there is an imbalance.

Main 3 for me is Charlie, TDK, Kemp

All point of difference players

Damn, FFS, sick of this lack of luck with injuries for so long.

But bloody glad the club drafted him despite doing his ACL. Sounds like a ripping player.

But bloody glad the club drafted him despite doing his ACL. Sounds like a ripping player.

Kemp will be a UNIT.

Unknown ..

Injury update: Brodie Kemp (carltonfc.com.au)

12 weeks ... then fitness, then ball drills ... then match sim ... then ressies .. mid year at best I would think?

Maybe later.
12 weeks was the initial estimate, and that was just over 5 weeks ago so 7 weeks remaining. 7 weeks from now puts us at round 5, then a conservative month after that for a few reserves matches and bunch of training gives it around round 9 as a rough estimate for when he might be considered for senior selection.

That's assuming the recovery is as initially quoted and he isn't ahead of schedule/behind schedule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back