Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, dont post much and my last post was in here saying Shiel to Carlton that i heard from a mate of his. Was wrong but thats what i was told.

Anyway, a bit gunshy again, but.

Have been reading the Tom Papley stuff thinking where does this talk come from, when on one of my calls today, my Carlton supporting customer tells me that he knows Tom and they play sport together and drink together, etc, and a couple of weeks ago he told him he would 95% be at carlton next year.
His partner is from the the Latrobe valley area.

Anyway, just thought i'd pass on what I was told.

We've got to come good soon dont we?

Cheers

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been told now twice by someone with ties to the club that Daisy won't be offered a deal for 2020 and Simpson will retire at some stage this year. Murphy will definitely play on. This person doesn't say much but when he does I listen.

He told me about LeBois getting another year last year when most said he wouldn't.

Club is very confident on some recruits for 2020 and will bring in number of "ready made" players between 23-26 years of age from other clubs. I was confident that we would make around 5-6 changes this year but could be as many as 10 depending on who we can get across. We are heavily into a number of players and have been extremely active and are offering good money. Expect any draftees to be late picks.

No idea about coach but definitely an experienced coach.

B70 & Shmurph3 may know better but that's what I have been told.

#Bluemour

Coupla tidbits I've heard from a contact:

We are keen on Papley and he is keen on us, deal likely gets done

Roos has said he will come to Carlton if Michael Voss is made coach, hence the interest all of a sudden. He's less warm on Teague

Club doesn't think we're a chance at Coniglio and quite frankly isn't interested at the $$ being discussed

Sounds like this will be SOS's last trade/draft period. David Walls mooted as a possible replacement
I've heard this as well.
#Bluemour

Last edited:
This was PM'ed to me a by a poster who wishes to remain anonymous for now. As Ratten has expressed interest in the job, he/she thought it appropriate to share.

Tom Elliot and Fraser Brown are trying to overthrow the board with Judd and J.Pratt staying.​
Ratten will come back as head coach if board over thrown but will not come back if Matheson is still on the board. Judd glowing endorsement of Ratten as coach. Elliot as president.​
#Bluemour​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Bluemour

If Papley requests a trade from Sydney, (and there’s no guarantees he will) we are well in front of any competition for his signature

Have also heard that when we were trading for Kennedy from GWS cuners and his management were asked if they would consider moving up north. No indication that has or will happen this trade period, but interesting none the less.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back