Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

There is absolute truth to C Oliver wanting out of Melbourne. There are a number of factors at play which are mostly coaching based, but also include a dust up/frayed relationship with J Viney. Today’s announcement RE J Viney, which had been coming for the past week, has rubbed salt into the wound of an already awkward situation and was deliberately released by Melbourne after the A Saad announcement.

Carlton were the first club that C Oliver reached out to, are the club that he is most interested in joining and there is certainly strong interest from both sides. Is it a certainty for him to end up in the Navy Blue? No. Is the smoke/fire you are seeing and hearing legit? Yes. It is well and truly still in play.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard we are well and truly considering picking up Saad in the PSD. We will not overpay.

Club keen to stay in the top 10. Future first on the table too. Going all out

We aren't done just yet.

A Gun vic club mid who is still featuring in finals is on our radar and his keen.

Exciting times ahead

#Bluemour

Dodo is already doing Dodo things behind the scenes. If you thought of the most ridiculous trade demand for Saad possible, you’d need to double it to get close to his opening demand.

You’d be tearing your hair out if you’re an Essendon fan and this bloke is running the show.

#Bluemour

Last edited:
I have been given the 🟢 light to ad abit more info to this..
The player mentioned above is indeed JDG. Club made the approach, player is interested and will hold conversations with Carlton after his finals campaign out of respect to his club.
Interest there. Long way to go however

#Bluemour

Nothing in the jdg rumours.

Dons have approached Carlton regarding Saad trade, requirement was ridiculous and that's why saads management came out and said he would walk if necessary. saad camp furious regarding Essendon leaks.

We did ask about daicos and basically told flat out no. One or two players still in the finals we will approach once their season is over but club very cautious to make sure to wait to avoid bad blood. (Wines and 1 other)

#Bluemour

$750 offered for JDG, pies asked for Harry. Blues not interested.
$750+ offered and picks, pies want CHF, Cameron.
Dows name popping up from other clubs.
Wines still in play.
Saads team pissed at the bombers big time.
Asked about if JDG is playing the game. Response, he’s a gun but pies don’t want to play ball, not enough money in the bank, he will take less or he will leave... I think he takes less!

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems you guys could do with a bluemour. Here's one from a respected ITK at another Carlton forum re: Jack Higgins.

We have contacted his manager about the likelihood of him leaving the tigers.

The mods can decide whether to add to the bluemour thread or even keep it up as they wish.

(and before anyone asks, I can't name the forum here or the poster)

#Bluemour

Also important to note, before anyone gets concerned.

All our current contracts and contract offers are based on a full salary cap, with clauses included that reduction in cap is directly proportionate to reduction in player salary.

Doesn’t change our position at all.

It’s all relative.
#Bluemour

It cannot be understated how instrumental P Cripps has been in the C Oliver dealings - they have been in regular dialogue since contact was first made, and this has been crucial in relieving some of C Oliver’s worries about starting afresh at a new club. Discussions are at what you would call an “advanced” stage now, with final decisions coming soon. I reiterate that nothing is certain, a big decision to commit to, but P Cripps has certainly sold a brilliant vision of the club moving forward.
#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back