Boncer steps down

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday arvo isn't prime time for news. It's usually a take out the trash day so I'd say most people haven't seen this thread yet.

Boncer has done a great job and will get various tributes as the season ends I'd think.

Sure he has and he will get plenty. Let's hope he doesn't make a truly horrible decision on who to replace him. However I have no faith in that from previous chats with him about who he would hand it over to.

Dearest Bonce,

Superstar effort. You done did good and stuff.
See you on the field next season.

Love Spook

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

"You were the worst admin during my time in the league. But you always handled yourself like a pro and for that I thank you.

Marlowe."

You're never right. A packet of chips are more right than you.
Depends what he's right about.

He may well be talking about a delicious potato-based snack. In which case you have an awful lot of egg on your face right now.

I'm so happy that you'll have more time for me now

Dear Bonce,

I Still Don't Like You.

I Am Capitalising The First Letter Of Every Word To Make Sure You Know That.

Love, Dagless.
Putting full stops between every word would've been better.

Amateur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"You were the worst admin during my time in the league. But you always handled yourself like a pro and for that I thank you.

Marlowe."
Hey I'm the only admin!

Gonna be honest I'm a little disappointed you were so polite. :D

Haha, fair enough. :D

Can I just ask you though - if I'd written something derogatory, like I think you're a brain dead knobjockey - would I have got a ban?

But but I just got here... tell me you are still staying at the Dragons....:confused:

It all makes sense now- boncer34 found love and lost his desire for power. You've ruined him, jenny! ;)

But but I just got here... tell me you are still staying at the Dragons....:confused:
How I imagine Boncer right now....

e6umana4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back