Brad Crouch vs Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL roll out the old "family" line.....Wagging primary school today are you??
considering you follow a football team of a town of 1,500 people. Which just happens to be the area that the Crouch brothers are from and has very little if an Adelaide Crows supporters. I know Beaufort changed their name from that Cats to the Crows to try and drum up business when the Adelaide fans drove through there to games in the late 90's, but there are not many Adelaide supporters around there. So yeah I reckon there is a big chance you are a family member or at very least a close friend

considering you follow a football team of a town of 1,500 people. Which just happens to be the area that the Crouch brothers are from and has very little if an Adelaide Crows supporters. I know Beaufort changed their name from that Cats to the Crows to try and drum up business when the Adelaide fans drove through there to games in the late 90's, but there are not many Adelaide supporters around there. So yeah I reckon there is a big chance you are a family member or at very least a close friend
The Crouch's aren't from Beaufort fyi.....they are from Ballarat for starters. I was born in Port Augusta S.A. , playing junior football for Central Augusta, lived there until my late teens before moving Adelaide where I resided until moving to the Victorian Central Highlands for employment reasons some 15 years ago where I remain to this day. Just so you know the Panthers there is South Adelaide. Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Crouch's aren't from Beaufort fyi.....they are from Ballarat for starters. I was born in Port Augusta S.A. , playing junior football for Central Augusta, lived there until my late teens before moving Adelaide where I resided until moving to the Victorian Central Highlands for employment reasons some 15 years ago where I remain to this day. Just so you know the Panthers there is South Adelaide. Sorry to burst your bubble.
cool story Mr Crouch.

I'm bored with this now, bye!

cool story Mr Crouch.

I'm bored with this now, bye!

Bicks has a mountain of posts on all AFL recruits from the Ballarat/Beaufort region and regularly posts about potential draftees from the region -

I know you wouldn't read much on the Crows board but the guy is definitely not related to Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back