List Mgmt. Brand - re-signed until 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I still see a bit of panic in him, but I'm hoping it disappears. Was good today.

I remember Alex Rance early in his career being a bit deer in the headlights at times, but with experience he knows the systems and where his team mates should be. I see a bit of the same with KB.
We have a good one here......a guy that has plenty of size, is a good user and can take that defusing mark in defence.

If you're not sold on KB then perhaps we can throw the shoe down back

If you're not sold on KB then perhaps we can throw the shoe down back
william-shatner-captain-kirk-300x200.jpeg

Okay, step away from the keyboard. Breathe. Just breathe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this kid and always have done so. Now if Conor Nash comes on as I hope/expect we are set with KPD's for the next decade.

I'm now throwing Heatherly in as the 3rd defender able to take all types. Along with Hardwick we almost have our backline set. Grab Pittard as our rebounder and we are 1 spot away from having a very good settled back 6.

I'm now throwing Heatherly in as the 3rd defender able to take all types. Along with Hardwick we almost have our backline set. Grab Pittard as our rebounder and we are 1 spot away from having a very good settled back 6.

Is that the same Pittard that I heard the 5AAA commentary team on the weekend just gone describe his disposal as questionable and someone Port have to offload if they want to make progress

Is that the same Pittard that I heard the 5AAA commentary team on the weekend just gone describe his disposal as questionable and someone Port have to offload if they want to make progress

Can't say I've heard that about him. When I've watched him play he looks like a type that we could do with with his attacking runs to offset our defence first type players down back. His kicking ability hasn't stood out to me neither good or bad but I like what he would bring to our back line as the attacking line breaking player we need for the future. If we miss out on one of the big fish I suspect we'll be very interested.

I think Pittard uses it pretty well. Better than Powell-Pepper, Port's current love child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back