News Hawthorn and Skechers sign on for 2023 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Not totally hawthorn related but pretty cool of box hill and isc to do this, wonder if successful then in the future they can also incorporate Box Hill items into the physical Hawksnest store…

this is awesome. glad there is stanga range

Have been waiting to purchase BHH gear for ages, i remember maybe 10 years ago they would have the merch truck at BHH games but it disappeared

I’m convinced we have the worst off field apparel in the league.

From Andrew Newbold bringing in partners like Adidas & Audi to the Kennett regime downgrading to Sketchers, ISC & Nissan.

Hopefully the new board brings more attractive brands in support of the club giving a greater reach

From Andrew Newbold bringing in partners like Adidas & Audi to the Kennett regime downgrading to Sketchers, ISC & Nissan.

Hopefully the new board brings more attractive brands in support of the club giving a greater reach

A retirement home for example?

i mean I don’t mind it also I guess if you choose a big brand you need to make sure you get it right, wouldn’t want to end up like Collingwood (and Sydney) who had Nike not even have the merch available for sale because the season started…

As long as the sponsors are paying top dollar, then IDGAF who they are

As long as the sponsors are paying top dollar, then IDGAF who they are
There's a certain obsession from some people where they'd rather be the 1000th preference to a company like Nike rather than a big centrepiece for a company like Skechers who apparently paid good money for the sponsorship opportunity.

There's a certain obsession from some people where they'd rather be the 1000th preference to a company like Nike rather than a big centrepiece for a company like Skechers who apparently paid good money for the sponsorship opportunity.
Also as my post above says not like being with Nike apart from maybe having a big name brand is that great when they don’t even send out merch till just before the season

I don’t know who I’m supposed to be firing a shot at anymore.

So many choices.

Kennett
Clarko
Don Scott
DGB
Frost
Wingard
Kosi
Hodgeyroad

Maybe youre turning positive?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t know who I’m supposed to be firing a shot at anymore.

So many choices.

Kennett
Clarko
Don Scott
DGB
Frost
Wingard
Kosi
Hodgeyroad 😜
Reeves/Meek, this week.

And maybe Scrimshaw, although his bodyguard WILL hunt you down!:tearsofjoy:
Simon Crawshay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know what the copyright on it is like but (with all the special gather round guernseys) Always wanted to see this with a yellow front but maybe the could do an all brown or blackwith a brown and yellow hawk outline (or all brown) version of this…. Maybe next year for gather round 05EC025B-A086-4242-8AA7-6FED2FE48958.png

Looks great, just wish the sponsorship box was gold

As in no box?

Pretty sure the rectangular shape is part of the the logo. But I like the idea. Perhaps a gold box with a rectangular border in the cultural dotted pattern would have been another option.

As in no box?

Pretty sure the rectangular shape is part of the the logo. But I like the idea. Perhaps a gold box with a rectangular border in the cultural dotted pattern would have been another option.
I just think it looks a bit odd, would prefer Lutruwita in brown font

But one of the better one we've had

I just think it looks a bit odd, would prefer Lutruwita in brown font

But one of the better one we've had
Do you think KFC would let us change their logo to the colours that we want ?

I don’t.
So I wouldn’t expect any other sponsor to either

It’s the logo design that Tasmania use, so it’s the design we must use.

Do you think KFC would let us change their logo to the colours that we want ?

I don’t.
So I wouldn’t expect any other sponsor to either

It’s the logo design that Tasmania use, so it’s the design we must use.

You're not wrong - but the Tasmaniam logo on our jumpers this year is brown to fit in with the stripes, whereas the logo is black.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back