News Hawthorn and Skechers sign on for 2023 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Also does help when the retro, indigenous, and legends (and the aflw pride) guernseys were all absolute bangers
Not sure people realise how awesome this one is.
1701684345877.png

Not sure people realise how awesome this one is.
View attachment 1865983

Makes me wish we could have done a similar design for our breast cancer guernsey those handful of years. A gold jumper with a similar pink Hawk design would have been infinitely better than pink and brown stripes.

Will leave this here for anyone heading down to training and looking to any guernseysView attachment 1866370, numbers should be out by Saturday you’d assume aswell….
This was one thing I had a gripe with this year. Clearly there is plenty of merchandise and the facilities to heat press numbers at Waverley, but when I ordered guernseys with numbers online, I was told by the Hawksnest staff that numbers added up to 3 weeks on delivery as it was being done elsewhere.

This was one thing I had a gripe with this year. Clearly there is plenty of merchandise and the facilities to heat press numbers at Waverley, but when I ordered guernseys with numbers online, I was told by the Hawksnest staff that numbers added up to 3 weeks on delivery as it was being done elsewhere.
Honestly I think during covid they moved online orders to some factory, had trouble with one guernsey being too small and couldn’t just go into the store and exchange it since I ordered it online lol

Gone are the days of ‘good’ service

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a ok price I’m also a Leeds United fan and if I was to buy a cap I could pay around $70 for one.

Caps aren’t $15 any more.

And any way and wasn’t one of our old moto
Pay the price.
They are even less at my local $2 shop.

Think About It GIF by Identity

That’s a ok price I’m also a Leeds United fan and if I was to buy a cap I could pay around $70 for one.

Caps aren’t $15 any more.

And any way and wasn’t one of our old moto
Pay the price.

New Era caps generally don’t go close to $60 unless they are the pretty fancy ones that only 3% of people look good in. I’ll happily pay $40-50 for a NE but $60 for that particular one is a bit of a rort.

New Era caps generally don’t go close to $60 unless they are the pretty fancy ones that only 3% of people look good in. I’ll happily pay $40-50 for a NE but $60 for that particular one is a bit of a rort.

You don’t pay for what the hat looks like you pay that much because it has the sporting brand you follow on it.

Would be brilliant if it allows us to have better stock levels but I know they do heaps of local teams but Wonder if isc are going to get into the aflw market soon, they’ve been doing womens guernseys and now this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back