Game Day Breaking bad cup - The Amy Winehouse fan club vs the lovechild of Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All starts with the captain. The rot since that guy has taken over has been evident and we've seen this sort of performance over and over again since 2013.

Another positive is that Marsden hasn't layed a tackle. We need him fresh for next week.

The rot? We are 6-3....not many consider that a rot.

Just saying. What are all other teams with worse records?

The rot? We are 6-3....not many consider that a rot.

Just saying. What are all other teams with worse records?
It's the way we have won those 6 that is the frustrating thing. We haven't been comprehensive in ANY of them. Adelaide may have lost a couple in a row but when they win, they win good. We can't even flat track properly anymore

It's all well and good winning tough ones against the odds, that's somewhat of a positive sign, but still having this ability to completely fold when the pressure's on (as we've seen twice now) is unacceptable for a contender. Need to make some serious changes at this point.

Mate just go **** yourself to you leftist pig.

Making your bullshit straw man comments against me cause you feel someone got slighted.
Like I said.
You have no idea who I am. How many kids I have. Boys or girls. What I do for a living.
Just some keyboard leftist pig who wants to grandstand about something.

Just stop it you are embarrassing yoirself along with reading too much into my comment.

Just breathe it's going to be ok. Just cause you are offended you won't die. Breathe.

You sound like a Trump supporter doing reverse snowflake.

Let me guess, this was an event, not a trent :rolleyes:
Thats not a Trent, this is a Trent
Trent+Dennis+Lane+AFL+Rd+22+Lions+v+Swans+4tatSlreWJHl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making your bullshit straw man comments against me cause you feel someone got slighted.
Like I said.
You have no idea who I am. How many kids I have. Boys or girls. What I do for a living.

Just stop it you are embarrassing yoirself along with reading too much into my comment.

Just breathe it's going to be ok. Just cause you are offended you won't die. Breathe.
What's with the leftist pig bullshit. Plenty of sexist leftists around. I am at a loss as to how you know his political persuasion and how it is relevant to the discussion.

The losing doesn't piss me off. As much as when they let goddaed give mitchell one off the ball and they do nothing.

Like I said.

f8a.gif

Look at the stat against teams who play the Bulldogs, they invariably lose the week after because they physically hammer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back