Brendan Fevola vs Matthew Richardson

Who's better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo comfortably, performed for longer, was much more versatile and didn't cause the distractions Fev did.
Nah just sooking it up on field and abusing players regularly. Oh and getting into altercations with fans over the fence

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Nah just sooking it up on field and abusing players regularly. Oh and getting into altercations with fans over the fence

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

So you think Richo did cause as many distractions as Fev?

So you think Richo did cause as many distractions as Fev?
Nope, not at all. Just pointing out that Richo had his problems too

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both had their issues, Richo's was frustration and set shot goal kicking, Fev's were off field, both were extremely talented.

As a FF I'd take Fev, just a natural, anywhere else I'd take Richo as he had a monster tank and was much more versatile, very different players.

Both had their issues, Richo's was frustration and set shot goal kicking, Fev's were off field, both were extremely talented.
Richo also had the best set shot year out of any KPF in history - in 1995 (for players with a minimum number of 30 shots on goal).

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/accuracy.html

27 goals 3 behinds. I think his accuracy is sometimes harshly judged.

That was the year he did his knee, what could have been...

Not just his knee but he also sustained a foot injury which was not dissimilar to the injury Matthew Egan and James Hird went through.

Richo comfortably for me.
He nearly averaged the same number of goals per game as Fevola and was a superior aerialist by comparison.

My bias makes me say Richo but Fev was a freak. Had he played a full career, I think he could have surpassed Richo's 800 tally. Makes you wonder what he could have done with a more professional attitude/mindset.

Same number of AA jumpers (3) with Fev having 2 Colemans with Richo having none.

Richo has 1 B&F, member of the team of the century for both Richmond and Tasmania, Hall of famer for both the AFL and Richmond and is an AFL life member. Probably fair to say he had the better career but Fev was an elite talent in his prime.

My bias makes me say Richo but Fev was a freak. Had he played a full career, I think he could have surpassed Richo's 800 tally. Makes you wonder what he could have done with a more professional attitude/mindset.

Same number of AA jumpers (3) with Fev having 2 Colemans with Richo having none.

Richo has 1 B&F, member of the team of the century for both Richmond and Tasmania, Hall of famer for both the AFL and Richmond and is an AFL life member. Probably fair to say he had the better career but Fev was an elite talent in his prime.
Hard to compare the two on goal tally when Richo over the course of his career did play higher up the ground which probably impacted his numbers compared to Fev.
Poll results so far are probably a fair reflection on which player clubs would take if they could choose between the two.

Not just his knee but he also sustained a foot injury which was not dissimilar to the injury Matthew Egan and James Hird went through.

Richo comfortably for me.
He nearly averaged the same number of goals per game as Fevola and was a superior aerialist by comparison.

I agree, Richo quite comfortably - which takes nothing away from Fev, who was a great player in his own right.

Back