News Brendan Gale to Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s all very sad. To lose Benny and Blair would be a damn shame. Big players in our Premierships.

But time moves on. It waits for no one. We adapt or we die.

Unlike the Strenght and Conditioning position, where we cheaped out and went with the Butcher, as long as we target the best out there, the club will always be bigger than the individual.

Carlton have improved when they poached Geelongs CEO. We have to target the best. Who’s footy boss is the best? We go and target them.

It’s really that simple. No more sacrifices or wanting to be nice to others. No. Be ruthless again and target the best.

I honestly believe Yze is a premiership winning coach. Love what he’s doing with not much. Give him the support and go and win another flag.

If people want to **** off, there is the door.

It’s all very sad. To lose Benny and Blair would be a damn shame. Big players in our Premierships.

Unlike the Strenght and Conditioning position, where we cheaped out and went with the Butcher, as long as we target the best out there, the club will always be bigger than the individual.

Carlton have improved when they poached Geelongs CEO. We have to target the best. Who’s footy boss is the best? We go and target them.

It’s really that simple. No more sacrifices or wanting to be nice to others. No. Be ruthless again and target the best.

I honestly believe Yze is a premiership winning coach. Love what he’s doing with not much. Give him the support and go and win another flag.

If people want to * off, there is the door.
Totally with you on Yze. Comes across as a very switched on and tactically sound coach. He’s gonna be great for us and for developing our young players

Totally with you on Yze. Comes across as a very switched on and tactically sound coach. He’s gonna be great for us and for developing our young players
That to and I reckon there will be few changes inbthe footy department end of year Yze will bring a few of his people coaches etc.

Has just announced this year is his last.

After 15 years as CEO of Richmond Football Club, Brendon Gale today announced that 2024 will be his final year in the role.

Gale has had a profound impact on the Club, on and off the field, for the best part of three decades.

He played 244 games over 12 years between 1990 and 2001, before taking over as CEO in late 2009. His leadership was pivotal to a period of on-field success and financial stability.

Gale said it just felt like the time was right to step away.

“I have spent half my life at this Club as an administrator and player. It is time for me to embark on a new challenge, and for the Club to write the next chapter,” he said.

“I’ll remain absolutely focused on the job at hand for the coming months. It is an exciting and challenging period for us on and off the field.

“The breadth and depth of our leadership is a real feature of our club, and we are all getting on with the job at hand and that is where my energies will be focused.”

Richmond president John O’Rourke said Gale had made an enormous contribution to the Club.

“Brendon has been an outstanding leader of our football club and will continue to play that role in the coming months,” O’Rourke said.

“He has kept the board informed as he has worked through this decision, wanting to ensure a smooth transition.

“There will be a time and a place for all of us to get together and properly pay tribute to the remarkable contribution Brendon has made to this Club.

“We have appointed recruiting firm Transearch International Australia to assist us in finding the Club’s next CEO. It will be a thorough and well considered process and Brendon’s openness around this decision has ensured it does not need to be rushed.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 15 years as CEO of Richmond Football Club, Brendon Gale today announced that 2024 will be his final year in the role.

Gale has had a profound impact on the Club, on and off the field, for the best part of three decades.

He played 244 games over 12 years between 1990 and 2001, before taking over as CEO in late 2009. His leadership was pivotal to a period of on-field success and financial stability.

“I have spent half my life at this Club as an administrator and player. It is time for me to embark on a new challenge, and for the Club to write the next chapter,” he said.

“I’ll remain absolutely focused on the job at hand for the coming months. It is an exciting and challenging period for us on and off the field.

“The breadth and depth of our leadership is a real feature of our club, and we are all getting on with the job at hand and that is where my energies will be focused.”

Richmond president John O’Rourke said Gale had made an enormous contribution to the Club.

“Brendon has been an outstanding leader of our football club and will continue to play that role in the coming months,” O’Rourke said.

“He has kept the board informed as he has worked through this decision, wanting to ensure a smooth transition.

“There will be a time and a place for all of us to get together and properly pay tribute to the remarkable contribution Brendon has made to this Club.

“We have appointed recruiting firm Transearch International Australia to assist us in finding the Club’s next CEO. It will be a thorough and well considered process and Brendon’s openness around this decision has ensured it does not need to be rushed.”
Yep. Just reading this email the club sent to us members. Forever grateful for Benny Gale helping turn around our great clubs fortunes and sticking by his convictions. Never forget that night on Footy Classified when Benny basically told them the 10 year plan and we achieved it.

People flock to open spots at Geelong and we try and copy their model. Only for everyone to jump ship come a rebuild. I guess we are not the destination club we thought we were
its all timing, its the price we paid for 3 flags and in 2018 when we should've won the flag.

Now we start fresh and clean out what needs to be cleaned out and start again.

We all could see Gale going to tassie -thats no suprise.

Yep. Just reading this email the club sent to us members. Forever grateful for Benny Gale helping turn around our great clubs fortunes and sticking by his convictions. Never forget that night on Footy Classified when Benny basically told them the 10 year plan and we achieved it.
That was genious, he was as important as Dusty and Peggy in my book.

IMG_4843.gif

If people want to * off, there is the door.

Are you saying Blair will be following Gale to Tasmania?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back