Rumour Brendon Bolton on his last chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolton is a clear a case of little man syndrome as I've ever seen.
I believe this rumour to be true and in fact hink things are much worse than the OP makes out.
What are the facts on which you rely to "hink things are much worse "?

Biggest load of crap I've herd all year ..last legs ,only 2 years in of a complete rebuild. .

Why would that matter?

I've seen it before, not in AFL of course, a newcomer is on the scene, poor corporate habits that have been allowed to fester for years are suddenly questioned and people sook up about it when they get pulled up on their poor behaviour.

The person that sooks it up then complains that they've been picked on.

No, it's just that all other reports about Bolton from within the club have been the exact opposite, to the degree that when he started at carlton he saw a disconnect between staff and has organized regular meetings / functions at the club etc for all.

Hence, this comes out of the blue and carlton supporters aren't meant to be skeptical about it?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why isn't the highlighted compatible with this rumour?

There could be a group within who don't like it an have their noses out of joint. Maybe McKay is one of them.

What do you think the first statement in your opening post implies?

Anyone can create a rumor, but is a little more credible when there is some information to back that up other than "I know someone who knows someone etc etc"

Bolton is on his last chance before some action is taken as opposed to be on his last legs, ie out the door.

Why isn't the highlighted compatible with this rumour?

There could be a group within who don't like it an have their noses out of joint. Maybe McKay is one of them.

The rumour posted by the OP is that Bolton is close to a final warning for bullying staff, that's different to saying not everyone loves him or he's got some people off side.

And of the posters that consistently provide good inside information on the carlton BF board (there's about 5), all the information on Bolten is that he's been great for the club and is well liked and there's nothing to support anything contrary.

If one of those posters posts something consistent with what's been said within this thread, then i'll look at it differently.

if you don't mind me asking, where's your information coming from that Bolten has got a few noses out of joint?

The rumour posted by the OP is that Bolton is close to a final warning for bullying staff, that's different to saying not everyone loves him or he's got some people off side.

And of the posters that consistently provide good inside information on the carlton BF board (there's about 5), all the information on Bolten is that he's been great for the club and is well liked and there's nothing to support anything contrary.

If one of those posters posts something consistent with what's been said within this thread, then i'll look at it differently.

if you don't mind me asking, where's your information coming from that Bolten has got a few noses out of joint?

Why would you ask me that? I don't have a clue, I'm just asking the question as to why it's being dismissed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you ask me that? I don't have a clue, I'm just asking the question as to why it's being dismissed.

Read both posts you quoted me on about the original OP claim, and there's your answer.

Simple, all you have to do is read.

As for your claim that Bolts has got people offside, don't know where you've got that from, so guess it's made up but you want a response to it.

So let me guess, are you Mark Robinson?

Read both posts you quoted me on about the original OP claim, and there's your answer.

Simple, all you have to do is read.

As for your claim that Bolts has got people offside, don't know where you've got that from, so guess it's made up but you want a response to it.

So let me guess, are you Mark Robinson?

Your user Id is very apt.

I quoted you once and I never claimed Bolts had people offside. I asked could he have?

Stop trying to start an argument when there is none. I'm simply asking questions.

Man this pre-finals bye sucks.

Honestly it doesn't surprise me that much reading this rumour about Bolton... he smiles a lot in pressers, but cleary has a fiery temper, in the box and during breaks he looks like he's about to pop a blood vessel, and I remember seeing him clench his fist and stop himself from punching something this year... not to mention covering his mouth when he swears hahaha... clearly he gives a massive s**t about the job. I'd imagine some people would find that type of pressure and intensity hard to deal with if they were considering it a work environment, I know I would.

There's probably also some Clarko in him, in fact, didn't Al Clarkson have a similar issue earlier this year? an employee accused him of harassment or being really rude or something?... it really wouldn't surprise me if Bolton was also one hostile mofo on gameday the same way Clarkson is. He'd never get fired over it, especially if Bolts is as good as Carlton fans hope/believe he is...

Have heard that hopes were very, very high at Carlton this year. Obviously results were not forthcoming.

Heard the opposite from someone internal. Won more than was expected and blooded youth.

Norf couldn't tank properly and kept Scott and sooz.

I do find it funny that I'm not suppose to believe the OP but I should believe some guy in the middle of the thread saying the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back