Recommitted Brodie Grundy [re-signed until 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure Barrett said that he's put off contract talks, but with the new pay deal going through we should see some movement there. Didn't hear anything about 'until the end of the year'.

That be the Same with Evey Un-Contracted player.

Once the CBA is Signed we will have more of an Idea what is Happening

Be a great fit for the Doggies.

Might need to free up a bit of cap space to persuade him but would surely help keep them in the premiership window nicely.

Settle. He's uncontracted so you'd reckon 2 firsts would get it done due to them both being in the teens. But I'm not sure Adelaide or Port would be keen on trading 2 firsts for a ruckman.

Elite 4 quarter ruckman are hard to find and he's a sure thing for the next 8-10 years IMO.

Grundy is absolutely worth 2x1st round picks. Best young ruck in the game and with Gawn and NN being injured probably a top 2 ruck right now.
agree with this assessment, though i think he'd end up going for less.
I think the days of 2 1st rounders for a player leaving are gone since Adelaide got jibbed on Danger.

Bloke is a top 3 ruck in the comp and only 20 years old, Pies lose him it will be one of the biggest blows to our club in a long time, worst 2 first round picks easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a star. 2 1st rounders just about with 1 being a top 10.
No way I'd give up 2 first rounders. Yeah he's a gun but that trade value is what you get someone like Josh Kelly for. Brodie Grundy may arguably be the best ruckman in the comp but giving 2 first round picks up for a ruckman is silly in my opinion, there have been plenty of good teams with "decent" ruckman and I think I'd much prefer to spend 2 first round picks in the draft or on a established gun midfielder like Kelly.

I think he will stay. The 2 Adelaide clubs couldn't afford him. I think the crows are happy with their ruck stock and Port have Ryder and Lobbe.

Would cost quite a bit too. Adelaide are after mids and Port don't have a first this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back