Oppo Camp #Broken - The Adelaide Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Further proof that we broke the Adelaide Football Club.

Never been able to accept this defeat.

#Broken

I would’ve loved a 3 game series. No way jack misses those three sitters in the first in games two and three, and no way Vlastuin fumbles allowing betts’ goal. Also, dusty really wouldn’t have missed that set shot late in the third. 10 goal plus wins both times.

So many questions. Where are the 3 Grand Finals going to be played? If it is at the MCG and interstate, where is the 3rd one played? What if it is 2 interstate sides? What happens in the finals series where the top interstate sides have more of a HGA than the Victorian sides?

If Victorians lose their advantage in the GF, then we have a bias system towards non-Victorian sides in my opinion. Some of these guys are not vying for "fairness", they just don't want to be disadvantaged and don't care if that results in others becoming disadvantaged.

Further proof that we broke the Adelaide Football Club.

Never been able to accept this defeat.

#Broken

I would be embarrassed If i was an Adelaide supporter and this was the s**t my club was peddling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast had the same “disadvantage”. Don’t hear them complaining.

nor did we hear any complaints when the Lions won 3 in a row and Swans v Eagles dominated for a couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back