BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

Oprah and I have been in discussion about Entry #18, it was meant to be pot luck for those wanting a spot, but we were impressed with the efforts for the most recent entry, so...

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #18
The eighteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is be given to the poster who...
Gave it a red hot go to try and win entry in to this competition

WINNER!!!!

TJASTA

Congrats TJASTA. You will get the eighteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

Oprah and I have been in discussion about Entry #18, it was meant to be pot luck for those wanting a spot, but we were impressed with the efforts for the most recent entry, so...

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #18

WINNER!!!!

TJASTA

Congrats TJASTA. You will get the eighteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.
thank you Broken
i will put this next to my year 2 participation ribbon for hurdlers :)

manangatang , as the tenth sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.
- The first number will be the number that you wish to select for yourself for your position on our Beez rankings list. So ideally a better number for yourself.
- The second number will be a number that will be assigned to the next sweepstakes entrant, should they not select a number from the sweepstakes board within 48 hours. Ideally a worse number in this case.
The previous entrant has selected **** for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post, so we'll make 18 the default choice here.

Once all 20 numbers have been selected from the sweepstakes board by our 20 winners, we will then reveal what position on our beez list each selection had.

To help you with your choice we have provided some vague directions as to what position in our rankings correlates to what number on the sweepstakes board
94YVNlo.png

SXEkgSs.png

alSjvaN.png

OYL8L2d.png

NjUXurz.png

ZV4HbJF.png

hBx6zMR.png

The above in text format :
Top place on the list is somewhere between tiles 8 and 12, inclusive, as is the last place on the list.
2nd place on the list is somewhere between tiles 11 and 17, inclusive.
3rd and 4th place on the list is somewhere between 1 and 7, inclusive, as are the 18th and 19th places on the list.
5th and 6th place on the list are somewhere between 15 and 20, inclusive, as are a bunch of mid position places, and 17th place on the list.
7th place on the list is no more than 4 places away from 7.
8th and 9th place on the list can be found in a tile in single figures, 10th through 13th place can't.
The 14th, 15th and 16th places on the list can be found on tiles divisible by 3.
Do with this information what you will.

Number from the sweepstakes board selected so far
1-
2-
3- Cadaver
4- Mobbs
5-
6-
7-
8- AceAndy
9- JT_the_Man
10- Coopers
11- The Jesus
12- philreich
13-
14-
15-
16- Tarkyn_24
17- Far Kern
18-
19-
20-

manangatang - you have 48 hours to make your required selections. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant.
7 for me please Broken. 15 for the next contestant.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #18

WINNER!!!!

TJASTA

I rate this. Good call.

View attachment 669398

I have rebranded the Geelong Gumbies to the GEELONG Galactic Clusters

They are not only as strong as one galaxy, but entire CLUSTERS of Galaxies.

You will note the high profile sponsorships of Mars and SpaceX.
The home jumper is inspired by our own home galaxy, the Milky Way while the away jumper is inspired by the recent photograph of the black hole at the centre of M87.

I eagerly await your approvals.
Sounds like a cluster * to me

I did offer to Broken to be removed from the Beez sweepstakes in a PM I sent him following my departure from the SFA.

He advised it would be easier to just leave me in.
I miss you ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going easy on him , he didnt even mention the number 2 which is the first prime number. :D
Some years ago, my mathematically minded autistic son was disappointed in his father, when I was slow to answer his question, "Is 863 a prime number?" Not sure what I was thinking......

Oy Broken can I please have votes.

Here are the reasons I should get votes
-I'm not TJASTA
Get back in line.

And for those in line it might be beneficial to stay in this thread if you want to win Entry #19.

Sausages , as the eleventh sweepstakes entrant you are required to select TWO numbers within 48 hours.
- The first number will be the number that you wish to select for yourself for your position on our Beez rankings list. So ideally a better number for yourself.
- The second number will be a number that will be assigned to the next sweepstakes entrant, should they not select a number from the sweepstakes board within 48 hours. Ideally a worse number in this case.
The previous entrant has selected 15 for you should you fail to make a selection within 48 hours of this post.

Once all 20 numbers have been selected from the sweepstakes board by our 20 winners, we will then reveal what position on our beez list each selection had.

To help you with your choice we have provided some vague directions as to what position in our rankings correlates to what number on the sweepstakes board
94YVNlo.png

SXEkgSs.png

alSjvaN.png

OYL8L2d.png

NjUXurz.png

ZV4HbJF.png

hBx6zMR.png

The above in text format :
Top place on the list is somewhere between tiles 8 and 12, inclusive, as is the last place on the list.
2nd place on the list is somewhere between tiles 11 and 17, inclusive.
3rd and 4th place on the list is somewhere between 1 and 7, inclusive, as are the 18th and 19th places on the list.
5th and 6th place on the list are somewhere between 15 and 20, inclusive, as are a bunch of mid position places, and 17th place on the list.
7th place on the list is no more than 4 places away from 7.
8th and 9th place on the list can be found in a tile in single figures, 10th through 13th place can't.
The 14th, 15th and 16th places on the list can be found on tiles divisible by 3.
Do with this information what you will.

Number from the sweepstakes board selected so far
1-
2-
3- Cadaver
4- Mobbs
5-
6-
7- manangatang
8- AceAndy
9- JT_the_Man
10- Coopers
11- The Jesus
12- philreich
13-
14-
15-
16- Tarkyn_24
17- Far Kern
18-
19-
20-

Sausages - you have 48 hours to make your required selections. When doing so, please state which selection is for you and which selection will be used as a backup for the next entrant. If it is true you don't want a high placement it might pay to read the clues.

Ok.

I shall take #18 please Broken.

And the next person can have #14.

Tidy :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back