Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

be good to lay down some ground rules here...

- stop bagging each other if tallies are similar, if they are similar, maybe a lot are seeing it the same way which means information can be shared

- if bookies allow multis, they do. if they don't, they don't. ringing them every hour only ensures they are more likely to twig and stop it immediately.

- a player winning the medal in a team that isn't top 4 doesn't make them a hackor a pet, did anyone claim crawford was less worthy in '99 when hawthorn struggled?

My Team votes are

Adelaide Thompson
Brisbane Brown
Carlton Judd
Collingwood Pendles
Essendon Watson
Fremantle Sandilands
Geelong Ablett
Hawthorn Hodge
Melbourne Green
North Harvey (Had Swallow Leading til the Freo Game)
Port Cassisi
Richmond Riewoldt
St Kilda Hayes
Sydney Goodes
West Coast A.Selwood
Western Bulldogs Boyd

My Team votes are

Adelaide Thompson
Brisbane Brown
Carlton Judd
Collingwood Pendles
Essendon Watson
Fremantle Sandilands
Geelong Ablett
Hawthorn Hodge
Melbourne Green
Port Cassisi
Richmond Riewoldt
St Kilda Hayes
Sydney Goodes
West Coast A.Selwood
Western Bulldogs Boyd

Close to me we have 13/16 the same
Difference:
Collingwood: Swan
WCE: Priddis
WBD: Cooney

Glad to see someone else thinks swallow is huge value at $3.75 :thumbsu: could potentially be leading.

A few bets i have been working on.

Most team votes

Brisbane: J Brown (Only thing stopping me from making him a good thing is how incredibly well Black polls in the brownlow. Having said that though Brown has had the better year and polls pretty well himself and should win it by about 3-4 votes)

Richmond: Deledio (Best odds by far in the group, will be a 3 way race but Riewoldt has only got a couple BOGs or close to and nothing else so Deledio with votes in more games might be able to get it)

Fremantle: Barlow & Pavlich (Will back both heavily as Sandilands will only score a handful i think and these 2 will both poll between 12-16 votes i think and im unsure as how Barlow will poll early on being so unknown)

Geelong: Ablett (He is a certainty to take out this. Selwood was not good enough early on and wont have a chance of picking up Ablett as Ablett has not really dropped off)

Hawthorn: Hodge
North Melbourne: Harvey
Collingwood: Swan

Those 3 are all simple and will win.

Brownlow winner

Dane Swan @ $3 is close to a good thing. All he needs is for umpires to recognise him this time and he wins.

* He has only played in 3 losing games this year and coincidentally they were is worst games.
* Of the other 17 games he has gathered 30+ disposals on 15 occasions and kicked 17 goals.
* He doesn't have as many players taking votes off him like Geelong, St Kilda and Western Bulldogs. Pendlebury and Didak is about it.

Ling still out of geelongs team. Good for Judd

Does anyone else have brown significantly beating black?

I have brown first on 12 (10 is prob more accurate) but then brennan 2nd on 7 with black on 5?

i really like ablett to win geelongs and if he didnt win last year it say he is certain to win it. However i dont like the stats that show how little a brownlow medalist polls the year after they win.

Its a worry

My Team votes are

Adelaide Thompson
Brisbane Brown
Carlton Judd
Collingwood Pendles
Essendon Watson
Fremantle Sandilands
Geelong Ablett
Hawthorn Hodge
Melbourne Green
Port Cassisi
Richmond Riewoldt
St Kilda Hayes
Sydney Goodes
West Coast A.Selwood
Western Bulldogs Boyd

is becoming a common trend. Could be a great value bet

Swan into $2.50 on TAB is that the shortest he's been anywhere? ...and Judd out to $15 :D:thumbsu:

Ling still out of geelongs team. Good for Judd

Does anyone else have brown significantly beating black?

I have brown first on 12 (10 is prob more accurate) but then brennan 2nd on 7 with black on 5?

Yep same. Only thing that has them closer on my tally is that i have been very generous to Black just because the umpires love him and the fact he has polled more brownlow votes than anyone else.

Meh, Hayes out, will only drift and provide better odds, especially for a place/most team votes.

Can't believe Swan has been crunched in that much on CD results, some of their votes were a joke.

Also Didak in from 251-81 haha

Meh, Hayes out, will only drift and provide better odds, especially for a place/most team votes.

Can't believe Swan has been crunched in that much on CD results, some of their votes were a joke.

Also Didak in from 251-81 haha

People might of jumped on from the Gary Lyon Article? LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rischitelli and Black are the only players who can beat Brown. Brown is probably a couple votes clear of both Riska and Black. Riska is great value IMO.

be good to lay down some ground rules here...

- stop bagging each other if tallies are similar, if they are similar, maybe a lot are seeing it the same way which means information can be shared

- if bookies allow multis, they do. If they don't, they don't. Ringing them every hour only ensures they are more likely to twig and stop it immediately.

- a player winning the medal in a team that isn't top 4 doesn't make them a hackor a pet, did anyone claim crawford was less worthy in '99 when hawthorn struggled?

qft.

Rischitelli and Black are the only players who can beat Brown. Brown is probably a couple votes clear of both Riska and Black. Riska is great value IMO.

Agreed, I got on at $12, probably still value at $7 but not as much.

On Brent Harvey, I have him on 18 votes which is probably a lot more then most on here. But he's $13 to place at the TAB and has his 300th game against the Eagles this week and also Melbourne to finish the season.

Could well poll 4-6 votes imo and get a place.

Got this email back from Luxbet, seems we are getting conflicting stories....

Dear Sir

Thank you for your enquiry.

I've been advised that the Brownlow Most Team Votes market will be up around the end of August, closer to when the event starts.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to include these in a multi bet.

I hope this answers your query.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Gary
CUSTOMER SERVICE

GPO Box 863
Darwin NT 0801

T 1300 589 238
F 08 8941 9689
W www.luxbet.com
As someone correctly pointed out earlier, Tabcorp own Luxbet. Last year Luxbet did not formally publish that they were doing team votes with multis. I had an account with them and got them to agree to do them for me and they matched the TAB prices. They probably saw this as easy money and a way to get some more Brownlow money.
As you can imagine, I smashed them and won heaps. I would be super surpised if they offer them again this year.
It will be TAB Sportsbet only.

Yes totally agree, being a Brissy boy like you have watched all their matches and these 3 are very close. went for Brown last year but Blackie came home well again to tie it up. this year Blackie WILL POLL, as he always does, in some losing matches, so beware.

Can we all just talk brownlow and worry about the markets they put up later. It is all beyond our control so no point talking any of it up at this stage. Just be cool and low profile. Pretty dumb bombarding these bookies with the same questions from various people dont u think?
Agreed, some of you guys need to lie low a bit. They will never offer them if people who won big last year keep asking for them.

I asked a few weeks back about Pendles being a chance to win.
Ever since then he has been superb. Wish I put something on him at the start of the year. Really hoping Swanny wins but also have one eye on my fav player Pendles :)
Just hope Judd doesn't win it. Should've been ineligable after that dirty elbow.

Oh also was reading someone saying about the first Collingwood V Carlton game.
I would've went 3.Ball 2.Swan 1.Pendles. Can't say the umpires will do the same thing though :(

So much negativity on this thread lately....calm down we are all here to predict and cash in
Exactly, I've been away with work for a couple of days so was behind with reading posts and was surprised to read so much crap being directed at each other. It's us vs the bookies so let's not forget it.

By the way, whoever was suggesting that judd won't poll vs Coll in R6 is dreaming. He will get 1 for sure, quite possibly 2 and a smokey for the 3. The margin only blew out in the last 15 mins of the match and he was close to BOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back