Rumour Buddy Franklin has had a third strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geees..... I was way off. I was expecting him to wake up 28 days later in hospital and the world had turned to Zombies around him!

Any tips on what's happening at the 28 week mark? Or would that be spoiling it for everyone?

Laugh it up buddy, you have major holes in your list, the gravy train ride is over and your marquee player has some serious health issues ( not that the club would care) they are fretting over the ridiculous deal they offered to avoid trading with the Hawks.

P.S bad luck on missing on Shoenamakers, it's a wee bit harder to lure across our players when you don't have COLA up your sleeve......

Laugh it up buddy, you have major holes in your list, the gravy train ride is over and your marquee player has some serious health issues ( not that the club would care) they are fretting over the ridiculous deal they offered to avoid trading with the Hawks.

P.S bad luck on missing on Shoenamakers, it's a wee bit harder to lure across our players when you don't have COLA up your sleeve......
I think that's a contender for jibberish of the week? I know it's a rumours board but it's still supposed to be a step above this Bay 13 nonsense.

Congratulations on your 3-peat.

But before you talk about gravy trains, maybe you should consider the following.......

In two of those premierships you were the "away" side playing an interstate side on your home turf.

In all three of those premierships you'd have not been participating in the Grand Final but for the intervention of Matt Stevic at critical moments in the preliminary finals the week previous.

Your key rival in the middle of your "dynasty" had a sanction applied to them in circumstances where it is acknowledged that they had committed no rule breach.

Yours is the only club that gets a "good bloke" mitigation applied at the AFL Tribunal.

There is a very good reason Franklin wanted to leave Hawthorn which should perhaps give you cause to be a little more circumspect when making allegations regarding drug use and rehabilitation.

Geees..... I was way off. I was expecting him to wake up 28 days later in hospital and the world had turned to Zombies around him!

Any tips on what's happening at the 28 week mark? Or would that be spoiling it for everyone?
Carefull,hes now resorted to calling people with a different opinion "dumbass"

But before you talk about gravy trains, maybe you should consider the following.......

In two of those premierships you were the "away" side playing an interstate side on your home turf.

In all three of those premierships you'd have not been participating in the Grand Final but for the intervention of Matt Stevic at critical moments in the preliminary finals the week previous.

Your key rival in the middle of your "dynasty" had a sanction applied to them in circumstances where it is acknowledged that they had committed no rule breach.

Yours is the only club that gets a "good bloke" mitigation applied at the AFL Tribunal.

There is a very good reason Franklin wanted to leave Hawthorn which should perhaps give you cause to be a little more circumspect when making allegations regarding drug use and rehabilitation.

Congratulations on you threepeat but......

Wow, someone's jealous!

I read this once and chuckled. Read again and laughed. The train is looking at me weirdly. Look what you've done :D

You base your knowledge on a movie.Tell me more.
There is no standard amount of time thats required to learn about triggers and social awareness situations.
As matter of fact most people with a good supply of money can/will/do spend anything other than 28 days in a learning facility.
Sorry to burst the balloon on the 28 day movie thingyamebob.

She may have ben on SPEED>>>>>>>>>>>..............................................

lol..theres only 1 reason Bud left the Hawks (that actually add up to millions!)and and if you dont know what it is or just cant admit it then it's defo you thats the dumb arse.

Well I lol'd.

Let's face facts. You poached the best player from your direct rival, faced off against them with the footballing world tipping you to win (David King - Syndey by 68), were touted as the greatest team to grace the earth and duly got humiliated.

Meanwhile said best player from your direct rival is costing the club 10 million over 9 years, a few of which he won't even be playing for.

It also cost you the COLA.

Suffice to say we are having the last laugh, and a hearty one at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I lol'd.

Let's face facts. You poached the best player from your direct rival, faced off against them with the footballing world tipping you to win (David King - Syndey by 68), were touted as the greatest team to grace the earth and duly got humiliated.

Meanwhile said best player from your direct rival is costing the club 10 million over 9 years, a few of which he won't even be playing for.

It also cost you the COLA.

Suffice to say we are having the last laugh, and a hearty one at that.

And good on you.......

But please spare us the "gravy train" crap. You're club is not short of recruits from other clubs.

Well I lol'd.

Were it not for the David King quote, you could have said the same about Hawthorn in 2012

And good on you.......

But please spare us the "gravy train" crap. You're club is not short of recruits from other clubs.

Good trading is good trading. I don't see how that's relevant at all.

Just like the Kennedy and McGlynn deals - that was great astute trading on Sydney's part - Hawthorn has traded very well in hindsight.

Though you would be forgiven for thinking otherwise at the time according to overwhelming BigFooty opinion.

Well I lol'd. Let's face facts. You poached the best player from your direct rival

Not poached. Franklin chose Sydney and Sydney obliged.

faced off against them with the footballing world tipping you to win (David King - Syndey by 68)

Not everyone, but Sydney were rightly favourites. The market determines the favourite.

were touted as the greatest team to grace the earth

That must have been a dream you had.

It also cost you the COLA..

No. Beating Collingwood and Hawthorn on the way to 2012 premiership glory was what cost Sydney the allowance. 1 Premiership was enough to cause a Victorian meltdown.

I wasn't basing it on movie dumbass, i was just using it as a point of reference. Yes clients can stay longer than the standard 28 days if they feel the need and can afford it. 28 days is the minimum amount of time a person can stay unless they choose to leave prior or asked to leave if they don't abide by the rules and conditions of the facility.

Without knowing the deails, it's fair to stay that neither Buddy nor Sydney would have been keen to exceed te 28 days, IMO it was a box ticking exercise that Buddy was forced into for whatever reason.

The actual recommended minimum stay for rehab is 14 weeks. Evidence has shown that this is the minimum amount of time required to make significant long term change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back