Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s filtered into news.com as well now.

This is the problem with a young bloke dating a chick who only gets paid when she keeps herself in the media spotlight and who has a w***er of a dad who also works in the media. They’ve got to find a way to get him relevant so everyone gets paid.....

Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is the Prince Harry of the AFL.

It’s filtered into news.com as well now.

This is the problem with a young bloke dating a chick who only gets paid when she keeps herself in the media spotlight and who has a w***er of a dad who also works in the media. They’ve got to find a way to get him relevant so everyone gets paid.....

How is this anything to do with Mia Fevola ffs

Has anyone actually seen Mia Fevs Instagram? It’s hardly this me me me attention seeker bullshit everyone’s talking about. She posts a few products and what not and then the rest is literally just her family and JUH. Like any number of young girls he may date, she’s not exactly the only one who earns a quid like that. She has not at any point intentionally caused any sort of *ing issues for the bloke “for attention, as that’s how she makes her living” and if anything has just copped abuse from grown men for doing literally nothing wrong. Whilst the only problems for JUH have been caused by media.

The Brendan Fevola comment was a bit stupid but it was hardly vicious, and I highly doubt he has any impact on JUHs thinking whatsoever. I mean who the * listens to their girlfriends dad? I think JUH is smart enough and has the right people around him to know what advice he should and shouldn’t be taking. And I’ll believe that until I see reason not too. Fev literally works on commercial radio, I can assure you bringing up JUH to stay relevant is not something that would even benefit his career, if that was what he was trying to do…

everyone needs to shut the * up tbh some of the posts in here are just rubbish

might be time we lay off talking about who Jammara is dating. Aside from the fact that its his personal life and really not anyones business here, who actually gives a * about his relationship at the age of 18? This thread is looking more and more like a preteen magazine everytime i come back to look.

"You would not BELIEVE who Jamarra is dating now!"

Has anyone actually seen Mia Fevs Instagram? It’s hardly this me me me attention seeker bullshit everyone’s talking about. She posts a few products and what not and then the rest is literally just her family and JUH. Like any number of young girls he may date, she’s not exactly the only one who earns a quid like that. She has not at any point intentionally caused any sort of f*n issues for the bloke “for attention, as that’s how she makes her living” and if anything has just copped abuse from grown men for doing literally nothing wrong. Whilst the only problems for JUH have been caused by media.

The Brendan Fevola comment was a bit stupid but it was hardly vicious, and I highly doubt he has any impact on JUHs thinking whatsoever. I mean who the fu** listens to their girlfriends dad? I think JUH is smart enough and has the right people around him to know what advice he should and shouldn’t be taking. And I’ll believe that until I see reason not too. Fev literally works on commercial radio, I can assure you bringing up JUH to stay relevant is not something that would even benefit his career, if that was what he was trying to do…

everyone needs to shut the fu** up tbh some of the posts in here are just rubbish

So you’re new to BigFooty then? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone actually seen Mia Fevs Instagram? It’s hardly this me me me attention seeker bullshit everyone’s talking about. She posts a few products and what not and then the rest is literally just her family and JUH. Like any number of young girls he may date, she’s not exactly the only one who earns a quid like that. She has not at any point intentionally caused any sort of f*n issues for the bloke “for attention, as that’s how she makes her living” and if anything has just copped abuse from grown men for doing literally nothing wrong. Whilst the only problems for JUH have been caused by media.

The Brendan Fevola comment was a bit stupid but it was hardly vicious, and I highly doubt he has any impact on JUHs thinking whatsoever. I mean who the fu** listens to their girlfriends dad? I think JUH is smart enough and has the right people around him to know what advice he should and shouldn’t be taking. And I’ll believe that until I see reason not too. Fev literally works on commercial radio, I can assure you bringing up JUH to stay relevant is not something that would even benefit his career, if that was what he was trying to do…

everyone needs to shut the fu** up tbh some of the posts in here are just rubbish
There is nothing that will make you sound older than to carry on about the youngsters of today and this new fangled intsatwitterwhatsapp

might be time we lay off talking about who Jammara is dating. Aside from the fact that its his personal life and really not anyones business here, who actually gives a fu** about his relationship at the age of 18? This thread is looking more and more like a preteen magazine everytime i come back to look.

"You would not BELIEVE who Jamarra is dating now!"
Free lipgloss vouchers in next week’s edition

Will be a star, too many worried about the fact that he had an off game after not playing for 6 weeks.

Any suggestions the people around him are bad influences too are immature. One is a successful business woman and the other is a forward who literally pissed his career away and has publically regretted doing so.

Will be a star, too many worried about the fact that he had an off game after not playing for 6 weeks.

Any suggestions the people around him are bad influences too are immature. One is a successful business woman and the other is a forward who literally pissed his career away and has publically regretted doing so.
How is that a positive?
Whose the successful business woman you’re referring to?

How is that a positive?

I guess if you define success as number of times you appear on the social pages for no apparent reason (the Bec Judd Nadia Bartel effect), yes, she’s a huge success.

Last edited:
How is that a positive?
How is having someone around you that took advantage of their career and publically acknowledges and regrets it, has matured and is now making much better life choices than when they were younger a positive?

I dunno bro, if that doesn't say enough nothing ever will.

Also, Mia Fevola is a successful businesswoman.

People defending Fev as a role model??? 😂😂😂😂 I like Fev but he is not someone I’d be taking life lessons off.

You mean the bloke that “admitted” everything everyone already knew to save his career so he could pay off his MASSIVE gambling debts is a role model?

Personally I’d prefer young footballers to be around actual good influences.

But if some think an ex gambling addict, ex alcoholic(who can still be found rolling around the clubs he plays for), bloke who cheated on his misso several times and oh let’s not forget the classic chased woman around a park with a dildo, is a role model then I have zero words for that.

And apparently now being a “successful” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 business person automatically makes you a good person.

I suppose good people threaten to kick people in the head too so no real surprise

Last edited:
How is having someone around you that took advantage of their career and publically acknowledges and regrets it, has matured and is now making much better life choices than when they were younger a positive?

I dunno bro, if that doesn't say enough nothing ever will.

Also, Mia Fevola is a successful businesswoman.
Well considering Fev is making comments in the radio responsibilities regarding JUH, which in turn blows up in the media then that is enough to show that Fev is a detrimental influence right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back