Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want one more All-Australian year out of Macrae (and a happy marriage). He has clearly been on the decline, dabbling in AI on his couch. However, Jesus is weird and this marriage probably turns him around for 12-18 months where he tackles, kicks long and direct, hastens play rather than kicks it backwards - in other words we will win the flag now that Jack no longer lives in sin. God Bless.

Is it just Fletch and Jongy as Groomsmen of past / present players?

Looks like it, but Bont, Naughton, English, Richards, and Sweet at least were all there.

So Macrae creating division in the list by only inviting a certain clique. And no Bevo?!

I can see why the club (accidentally! Yeah, right😄) posted that season 2024 was in the past a month or so ago.

List is obviously divided already. But I'd never have picked Macrae as one of the instigators in that division! I guess he really hates Bevo - and Treloar, Liber, etc because they've pushed him out of the middle, and effectively curtailed his career. Or they were invited and (politely!) refused... 🤔

He's probably being paid by Cain Korn and Dunkley to deliberately rock the boat too. Were any of the Dunkleys there?

What a shambles. Bains, Grant and KWW should either start planning for 2025, or maybe focus on fixing their c*ck ups with the AFLW list, and let Egan and Spangher fix the mess.

Another wasted year under Luke Bovine and his herd of randomly lactating dairy quadrupeds coming up, FFS!

Just want one more All-Australian year out of Macrae (and a happy marriage). He has clearly been on the decline, dabbling in AI on his couch. However, Jesus is weird and this marriage probably turns him around for 12-18 months where he tackles, kicks long and direct, hastens play rather than kicks it backwards - in other words we will win the flag now that Jack no longer lives in sin. God Bless.

If Jack was committing one deadly sin, I reckon Liber's had the other 6 covered in his younger years.

Great to see Macrae settle down, this might inspire a mass marriage event amongst his team mates, and create an unbreakable bond as the year begins, and a foundation to build an unfolding season on. Always sacrificing himself for his team mates. This is our year, I can feel.it! 🔴⚪🔵

Macca had a poor post bye season last year but was still up around 28 touches a game in the first half of the season. I expect him to have a real good season.

Macca had a poor post bye season last year but was still up around 28 touches a game in the first half of the season. I expect him to have a real good season.
The problem with Macca as he kicks short, backwards, and slows play. I would prefer JJ with 15 than Macca with 28. His quick hands seem to no longer exist and he is getting caught more often.

Bailey smith sitting across from me at a cafe in st kilda 🤩

Tim English will be on Channel 7 news tonight (I think)

Don't think he will say anything other than what we expect e.g let the year play out, concentrate on my football and let my manager do what he has to etc etc
Get ready for boiler plate 101

• just focusing on my fitness.
  • not really worried, manager will look after it.
  • not a big rush or priority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be refreshing if he said:
"Love the place, actually inked a new 5 year contract yesterday..."

Or even just be honest and say:
"F*** me, can't wait to get out. Whether we win a flag or not this year, I won't even hang around for the medal presentation!"

Instead I'm sure he'll say what the two posters above have suggested... ☹

It would be refreshing if he said:
"Love the place, actually inked a new 5 year contract yesterday..."

Or even just be honest and say:
"F*** me, can't wait to get out. Whether we win a flag or not this year, I won't even hang around for the medal presentation!"

Instead I'm sure he'll say what the two posters above have suggested... ☹
"Haven't really thought about it, I'll let my management take care of that". This one always gets me. To be fair McDougall gave the biggest BS answers about Naughton days before he signed his deal.

Poulter is this year's Valentine's Day poster boy. I assume it's because his hair is the most similar to Bailey Smith's.

apparently Rhylee West is a country music fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back