Can Port win a premiership under Ken Hinkley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet....

You and many other Port Adelaide fans worshipped Ken Hinkley after the 2014 finals series... what happened?

Again... 5 finals wins in a decade is a solid effort, not many teams do that in a decade. Some are lucky to do that in a 30 year period.

It’s not solid at all, but not surprised a freo fan would think this. Your clubs a joke.

It’s not solid at all, but not surprised a freo fan would think this. Your clubs a joke.

well when your side from 1995-2011 made finals in only 2003, 2006 and 2010. So 3 years out of 17....

Ken Hinkleys Stint at Port from 2013-24 with 4 or 5 finals wins looks like paradise.

Hell Imagine following richmond from 1983-2012 where they only made finals in 1995 and 2011.

well when your side from 1995-2011 made finals in only 2003, 2006 and 2010. So 3 years out of 17....

Ken Hinkleys Stint at Port from 2013-24 with 4 or 5 finals wins looks like paradise.

Hell Imagine following richmond from 1983-2012 where they only made finals in 1995 and 2011.

Choco 1999 - 2009 - 2 GFs, 1 flag
Hinkley 2013 - 2023 - 3 Prelim losses

it's not paradise. you're accepting mediocrity.

Is Hinkley really hated at Port?

Can you respect Ken Hinkley for winning your club 5 finals in his coaching stint?

it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. the good times and almosts of those years don't matter at all except to you personally.

2014 was ten years ago and he hasn't won a single knockout final since. How many people need to answer this question before you stop embarrassing yourself by asking it?

No it isn't, you're a loser.
It's not even just this thread he is doing it in. He is trolling the same in the Crows thread and getting the same responses.

I'm not really sure why he is permitted to stink up both threads like this TBH.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yet....

You and many other Port Adelaide fans worshipped Ken Hinkley after the 2014 finals series... what happened?

Again... 5 finals wins in a decade is a solid effort, not many teams do that in a decade. Some are lucky to do that in a 30 year period.
This is a good point. Port fans should remember the good times and back Ken in.

I agree, he isnt a bad coach.

There are 18 sides in the comp. 8 teams make finals, 10 miss out.

5 finals wins from 2013-24 isnt bad. I would love Justin Longmuir to have similar success like Ken Hinkley at Port.

Hell I would love Justin Longmuir to have similar success like Brad Scott had at North Melboune from 2010-19. North won 4 finals in 10 years. 2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015.

Its almost getting to the point where it was Like Donald Trumps election win late in 2016. There were Pro Trump and Anti trump protesters in the streets. They then bashed each other in the streets all over the US.

This is what I fear. Pro Hinkley and Anti hinkley protesting with each other outside of Alberton oval then there will be a massive brawl between the 2 groups! lol

Xtreme do you fear a massive brawl between Pro Hinkley and anti hinkley fans outside of Alberton oval?

I don't get why some people unironically would think it's possible under Hinkley to even make a Grand final, when he blew 2 golden opportunities in 2020 and 2021. Home preliminary finals against 2 tired traveling teams, with a rested side. Although, this thread is mostly just bait from opposition supporters having a laugh at Port fans expense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another loser club supporter advocating to stop wanting premierships and just be a cheerleader

I agree, he isnt a bad coach.

There are 18 sides in the comp. 8 teams make finals, 10 miss out.

5 finals wins from 2013-24 isnt bad. I would love Justin Longmuir to have similar success like Ken Hinkley at Port.

Hell I would love Justin Longmuir to have similar success like Brad Scott had at North Melboune from 2010-19. North won 4 finals in 10 years. 2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015.

Its almost getting to the point where it was Like Donald Trumps election win late in 2016. There were Pro Trump and Anti trump protesters in the streets. They then bashed each other in the streets all over the US.

This is what I fear. Pro Hinkley and Anti hinkley protesting with each other outside of Alberton oval then there will be a massive brawl between the 2 groups! lol

Xtreme do you fear a massive brawl between Pro Hinkley and anti hinkley fans outside of Alberton oval?

you live in a fantasy world

another loser club supporter advocating to stop wanting premierships and just be a cheerleader
Brother, you go for Port. Don't make me be nasty lol

When? Ten years ago?
Yeah, he'll come good again. I think the best course of action would be to give him a lengthy extension so that he can focus on his job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back