Can Richmond go back to back? # Did overconfidence cost them against Collingwood #

Did overconfidence cost Richmond the win against Collingwood?

• yes

Votes: 75 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 47 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. Prestia and Dusty would have helped against Port. Need to stay at the G and have us and other sides not be able to crack them at the MCG. When they bring the manic pressure are amazing. When that drops off and away from the MCG look vulnerable. We had a quarter at Optus when they completely shut us down. That's been hard to do this year so I am convinced that their best is good enough.

Pretty much of the same opinion. However with Dusty back next week and the game at the G, I'll tip us over the catters.
I think we can beat you. I don't think we're better just some games have to be dropped throughout the season and this could be one of them. It's a game that we COULD stand up. Not sure if we will. On form too there is no question you're better than us.

I still have you guys as the best in the business and should go b2b.

destiny, fate and the records they can create will not live in infamy after the cleansing of the former, for the present.

It is a permanent note in the years of noting, taken to the realisation of broaden growth.

Leave not more to the depths of ancestry, expecting neither it not that

Apparently we can’t play away from the G and can’t play without Dusty, implying that we are considerably worse in either of those circumstances.

So if we change one of those do we win, since we become so much better? That would disprove the other I’d have thought.

Not that I’m complaining, I’d much rather this than be beaten by a better team I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we can’t play away from the G and can’t play without Dusty, implying that we are considerably worse in either of those circumstances.

So if we change one of those do we win, since we become so much better? That would disprove the other I’d have thought.

Not that I’m complaining, I’d much rather this than be beaten by a better team I suppose.
Well theres not much chance of being accused of being beaten by a better team when you play port.

It's good to see they barely lost to a team fighting for their season while having the best player in the comp out.

That's why they're champions.
hmm still have to tackle the rest of the season.. they won't come easy.. there will be injuries and it will be sorting out the best from the worst

Unless someone gets hot like the Tigers did themselves at the business stage of the season last year, and the doggies the year before, no team has a punchers chance in hell.

Richmond do a Hawthorn and defeat West Coast in the grand final. Can see it coming from a mile away.
the thing I am thinking is that does everyone now have to win back to back or else a three peat and then otherwise it is a dud granny win?

this is what is on the horizon and I don't regret if of the tiges at all. but it seems just sooooo obvious and well what hope does everyone else have?

Good luck beating them in Melbourne especially a non-Vic team.

I think if anyone will knock them out it’ll be Sydney even with last weeks loss.

Richmond had their premiership team minus Houli playing last week. Sydney was missing many key players that they would have used in a premiership team.

If Conca didn’t go down as he did, Sydney would have had that game. It was that moment which revved the Tigers desire to really win the game for Conca.

Every year the premiers are overrated, I think you could make money if you were the gambling type going short on them every year.
Best indicator is how good the team is and how they're going in the relevant year though. Tigers are a very good team travelling very well so they're definitely a chance. It's not done yet and they have to lift in September just like everyone else. They did last year, that one's in the cabinet and earned. This years certainly isn't yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back