Mod. Notice Carlton & Suns Wickzki Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Hi all, the Carlton & Suns boards are having a charity drive for one of their valued members - please read the post and should you feel like donating to a good cause you can do so.

Thanks Jeremias I try not to venture too much past our own boards so I had missed this.

.Thank you so much for sharing this week

Cauda Equina Syndrome can truly happen to anyone. The more we all know about this dreadful condition and it's red flags the more we can do to prevent it from happening to those we love.
Sadly,for me,I didn't know what CES was until after I had life saving emergency surgery to correct thr issue and saw it on my medical records. Speaking to a lot of "survivors" it's a similar story for them too including many who worked in the medical/health industry.

This week is more about CES Awareness than it is my own personal battle (to me) but if my honest approach to it gives it a face in our community then I'm happy to share and be open

Thank you so very much

p.s. I have all the respect for the Swans. At.the junior footy club I grew up playing for there was a family connected to the Swans (Mark Whitzell was the older brother of a player in the next year grade above me and their family were amazing contributors to the club).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back