Autopsy Cats lose 4th straight to GWS by 4 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fortunes reflect tactical changes in how our opposition plays against us.

The competition has moved away from Collingwoodball, that deliberate attack at all costs despite what defensive vulnerabilities open up. Gave us opportunities to score that we might not have earned

Melbourne figured out that if you are more deliberate in your build up play we can't cut them open on the quick counter. Teams are holding a deeper defensive shape more which we can't get through, since we are weak aerially.

After the Carlton game teams have been setting up more aggressively at stoppages safe in the knowledge that we can't go with them.

Carton played with near zero width against us letting us be defensively compact, giving us the space to move into on the offense. No team has done that since.

It textbook cutting off options until we have none. As each option is removed we become more predictable and easier to stop on offense.

Last quarter we had so much of the ball and field position but it was as if we didn't know how we wanted to score. Which was why we were just bombing it in.

Last edited:
What have I done now?

Maybe not me this time but I don’t lose sleep over whether people like me or not. Low down on the list of life’s priorities.

I think there might be a few easily offended snow flakes floating around the board but they don’t worry me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You're all good

Seems like some confusion in regards to different posters and you've been named as something of the "victim" - not sure if you feel you've been unfairly targeted or not though

You're all good

Seems like some confusion in regards to different posters and you've been named as something of the "victim" - not sure if you feel you've been unfairly targeted or not though

Nah it’s all good. I enjoy the banter.

Happy for people to “come at me” though if they don’t like something I post. All part of the fun and I do get a laugh at how seriously some take it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Except that there's been zero posts calling Jumping Jack a flog

I've seen people debating & discussing issues with him, but I don't see the posts that are apparently ridiculing him
Yes, there was a post calling him an absolute flog. Deleted?

Yes, there was a post calling him an absolute flog. Deleted?

Not sure if there's a post that's been deleted, but I've not seen any post calling Jumping Jack a flog

Looking at his collection of posts from this thread alone, there full of likes & loves and any quotes are thanking him for his info

Not sure if there's a post that's been deleted, but I've not seen any post calling Jumping Jack a flog

Looking at his collection of posts from this thread alone, there full of likes & loves and any quotes are thanking him for his info
I have a screenshot. But let’s leave it there. The worst offender had second thoughts + deleted it, replies went with it.

Mission Accomplished 😉

I have a screenshot. But let’s leave it there. The worst offender had second thoughts + deleted it, replies went with it.

Mission Accomplished 😉

If I can suggest that you check your screenshot then - as Art Vandelay_ suggested it does seem you may have confused posters and whom you're standing up for as you may be inadvertently referencing the wrong person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I can suggest that you check your screenshot then - as Art Vandelay_ suggested it does seem you may have confused posters and whom you're standing up for as you may be inadvertently referencing the wrong person
It’s very clear from the screenshots I have the flog comment was directed towards Jack.

Also Warhorse reported that comment too.

The main point is Jack didn’t see the derogatory comments.

He’s said he enjoys the banter.

It’s all finished.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz open the Richmond thread flogs

Soz,
Had to be said xx

To the preview thread
Elephant Converse GIF

I think it was referring to JackFlash?

Ooops!
It was Pz
That’s correct!

Still, my point stands, disgusting behaviour towards another Geelong member.

Hope Jack Flash is all right?

Last edited:
New board rule to ensure this never happens again: no username can share the same four letter sequence with another username
And here I was about to change my name to esplanade :madv1:

It’s very clear from the screenshots I have the flog comment was directed towards Jack.

Also Warhorse reported that comment too.

The main point is Jack didn’t see the derogatory comments.

He’s said he enjoys the banter.

It’s all finished.
Yet you brought it up ..look I get it but from memory that post wasn’t directed at Jack unless my memory is failing me

In any case it’s deleted so I don’t see the need to drag it up again?

New board rule to ensure this never happens again: no username can share the same four letter sequence with another username
Best just to accept that everyone is an insufferable flog. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back