Autopsy Cats lose 4th straight to GWS by 4 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't care who it was directed at. I reported it and nothing was done. Am I allowed call you an insufferable flog?

From what I can see, the post in question was reviewed by the mod team

I've definitely criticised a poster before having completely mistaken him for the wrong person. I don’t think I'll cast the first stone
My mistake, mixing up two Jacks. But was not criticising either Jack. I was confronting derogatory comments by members towards JF.

Just to clarify 😊

I know there were some questioning if Jhye Clark was classy last week.

He's now done a number of pure handballs from congestion hitting a man in space. 2 great examples were setting up Holmes' goal this week and a centre clearance in the first quarter against Port setting Blicavs away (15:20 left in the first quarter of anyone's interested).

I just looked at them on replay. The handball to Holmes was on his left. The handball to Blicavs was on his right. No idea which is his preferred hand. Elite vision matched with elite hands on both sides is a hell of a weapon to build on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet you brought it up ..look I get it but from memory that post wasn’t directed at Jack unless my memory is failing me

In any case it’s deleted so I don’t see the need to drag it up again?
Huh? I brought it up again? No!

Cats09 + others asked me questions, to clarify, I replied. I admitted I typed the wrong Jack.
Let’s leave it at that?
Please, no more comments or questions from anyone.
Instead of focusing on my tiny name mistake. Get your knickers twisted that derogatory posts were directed at member named Jack.

He's now done a number of pure handballs from congestion hitting a man in space. 2 great examples were setting up Holmes' goal this week and a centre clearance in the first quarter against Port setting Blicavs away (15:20 left in the first quarter of anyone's interested).

I just looked at them on replay. The handball to Holmes was on his left. The handball to Blicavs was on his right. No idea which is his preferred hand. Elite vision matched with elite hands on both sides is a hell of a weapon to build on.

Ask five people to define what classy is

Clark keeps improving with every game he plays. He needs to keep playing + full games.

He may be classy but he's also an insufferable flog

That wasn't directed at Jumping Jack...
Absolutely spot on... Also I love Jumping Jack , he adds value here.

Jackflash however is absolutely an insufferable flog who only crawls out of his gutter whenever we lose, never ever see a post when they win, moans and groans and throws mud when they lose.

2 very different people 😂

There’s 46 players out there, the impact of one single player is negligible.
I don't think Dangerfield was the main reason we were winning but he was an important part of it. Our midfield is toothless without him. One player can make a difference. As I said before, throw Horne-Francis into our midfield and it changes everything. Well maybe not everything but it makes a considerable difference.

Last edited:
I don't think Dangerfield was the main reason we were winning but he was an important part of it. Our midfield is toothless without him. One player can make a difference. As I said before, throw Horne-Francis into our midfield and it changes everything. Well maybe not everything but it makes a considerable difference.
An in form Danger, Holmes and the support cast is just about okay. On the proviso that our ball movement and forward system is actually somewhat cohesive. Everything has kind of gone wrong at once...yet we have lost to 3 very good sides by a goal or so.

Weird place to be. We need to go on a run regardless as 4 losses in a row is a disaster no matter how it happens. I've got the SCG and two MCG games coming up as big deals now. We probably need to go 2 out of 3 on those to really get back in the hunt.

Scott has indicated they are trying not to over react to the losses and back in what has worked before , with some tinkering.
I think that means we won't see wholesale changes but with the 2 suspensions and Dempsey needing a rest (IMO) we could see Hardie debut and Knevitt coming in for Ollie?
If Dempsey is managed surely Mannagh comes in for him before Knevitt.

An in form Danger, Holmes and the support cast is just about okay. On the proviso that our ball movement and forward system is actually somewhat cohesive. Everything has kind of gone wrong at once...yet we have lost to 3 very good sides by a goal or so.

Weird place to be. We need to go on a run regardless as 4 losses in a row is a disaster no matter how it happens. I've got the SCG and two MCG games coming up as big deals now. We probably need to go 2 out of 3 on those to really get back in the hunt.
Sydney is going to spank us in Sydney unless something dramatic changes between now and then, and considering we have been putting out the same sort of matches for 4 weeks now I have low expectations.

Its a rough run from the Tigers game to the North game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back