Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How has everyone's day been?
Pretty good MEB_ .

Oldest Freofalcon had a 4-1 win in his soccer today and made quite a few good saves in goal today. Very proud of the young fella. He wants to be a goal keeper and spends every spare second working on his game.

When he can tear himself away from his ****en Xbox that is.

Yidaki Morganashlee you guys gotta read the "Dayne Beams" thread on the Main Board. It's possibly the worst thread ever made.
I try to stay away from the main board. Lots of Mods and posters with no sense of humour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh,what's wrong with two hard as nails blokes goin at it,punching each other in the ring?.
Nothing at all. Ive Boxed and have followed Boxing all my life, but if one guy is a wife bashing piece of shit, he can GOEADC.

Don't cry hufus. It's better to be a princess than to celebrate a woman beater winning a boxing match.
I think you would of liked it where I watched it.

He got more boos then when Hird was on tv

Don't cry hufus. It's better to be a princess than to celebrate a woman beater winning a boxing match.

Your club paid off rape victims, you've probably cheered for worse.

Thread just got strangely tense and awkward.

Sooooo... Who likes cherries but not cherry flavoured things? Cos I'm in that camp for whatever reason. Love actual cherries but most cherry flavoured other foods can GTFO.

Probably that campaigner cherry flavoured medicine as a kid has something to do with it. :mad:

Cherries are devine!.
I think I had cherry flavoured cough syrup as a junior!?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back